News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT Chiefs star Kadarius Toney is ruled OUT of AFC Championship game

Started by brownelvis54, January 27, 2024, 09:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gmo11

TDToomer

I can't wait to see the NGT Chiefs star Kadarius Toney is ruled OUT of the Super Bowl thread this weekend.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Painter

The Giants don't always make the best moves, but getting rid of a useless piece of crap like Toney was among their best.

Kadarius Toney says his latest rant was aimed at New York Giants fans
https://giantswire.usatoday.com/2024/02/06/kadarius-toney-claims-latest-rant-aimed-new-york-giants-fans-not-kansas-city-chiefs/?newsletter_origin=giantswire.usatoday.com&newsletter_post_position=0&email=emailaddr

Cheers!

AZGiantFan

I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

TDToomer

Quote"It kind of started like that," Toney said. "In the process of that, I got interrupted so it got like a mixed message behind it, I guess you could say. Then, a lot of footage got chopped up in the release, so it made it like I was attacking doing what I love the most. . . I never attacked the Chiefs, never said anything about the Chiefs. Who I was referring to was the Giants fans and the people in my comment box, not even on my live recording, so you wouldn't even know they were there. But I was referring to them, which I shouldn't have. I just wanted to go out there. I just wanted to get my message across as far as my injury, but I shouldn't have did that at the end of the day.

"I'm a man, and I can accept my mistakes just like I can accept my wins. But I'm just moving past it right now. We're heading out. We're just trying to win."

Funny how he instantly starts using complete sentences and sounds reasonable when the media has mics in front of him and he is in damage control mode after speaking like a 6 year old on his social media.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

BluesCruz

Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

DaveBrown74

Is this guy going to be out of the NFL completely after this season?

MightyGiants

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on February 11, 2024, 08:38:15 AMIs this guy going to be out of the NFL completely after this season?

He's a first-round pick, I suspect another team will take a veteran minimum flyer on his next year
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

TDToomer

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on February 11, 2024, 08:38:15 AMIs this guy going to be out of the NFL completely after this season?

Not so fast. Since he was a 1st round pick his 4th season is fully guaranteed so the Chiefs will be carrying a $2.5 million dead cap hit if he is cut. Teams have done this so it's possible he is cut.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: TDToomer on February 11, 2024, 11:53:04 AMNot so fast. Since he was a 1st round pick his 4th season is fully guaranteed so the Chiefs will be carrying a $2.5 million dead cap hit if he is cut. Teams have done this so it's possible he is cut.

He seems to be toxic enough and unreliable enough that, even with that $2.5m hit, it's questionable at best that he should have a precious roster spot.

Being a healthy scratch in the Super Bowl kind of tells you all you need to know about what the Chiefs think of him at this point.

brownelvis54

Not sure Dave. It wouldn't surprise me if a team takes him cheap. hoping they could turn him around. Sadly, for Toney, teams will soon discover he is toxic and not salvageable.
The KING is in the building

LennG

The problem with Toney is he just doesn't understand what Mahones says in the huddle. We all know Toney speaks his own sort of language.  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

PSUBeirut

TDToomer

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on February 11, 2024, 11:57:02 AMHe seems to be toxic enough and unreliable enough that, even with that $2.5m hit, it's questionable at best that he should have a precious roster spot.

Being a healthy scratch in the Super Bowl kind of tells you all you need to know about what the Chiefs think of him at this point.

I guess they are activating Skyy Moore for the game?