News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

JUDGEMENT AT NURENBERG. TONIGHT 8PM TCMHD.

Started by weeze, May 19, 2021, 07:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weeze

My top ten list has Burt Lancaster on it twice. This movie and ELMER GANTRY. Anyway one of my favorite movies. Only ;learned 10 or 15 years ago and my Dad dint know that the MPs that were at Nuremberg for the BIG trial, the one that had the big shots like Goering and such was under the watch of the 793rd MP Battalion. So if he stayed in he would've been there. But there was no way he was gonna re up in the Army. Just interesting fact for me and my pops.
You may now return to your regularly scheduled program
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!

Bob In PA

Quote from: weeze on May 19, 2021, 07:24:48 PM
My top ten list has Burt Lancaster on it twice. This movie and ELMER GANTRY. Anyway one of my favorite movies. Only ;learned 10 or 15 years ago and my Dad dint know that the MPs that were at Nuremberg for the BIG trial, the one that had the big shots like Goering and such was under the watch of the 793rd MP Battalion. So if he stayed in he would've been there. But there was no way he was gonna re up in the Army. Just interesting fact for me and my pops.
You may now return to your regularly scheduled program
weeze: Those are two of my favorite all-time films also. Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

jimv

LennG

A
gree, just a great watch. Too bad most of it is made up for Hollywood, but it gets the point across.

AND, just a magnificent performance by Judy Garland in a completely different type of role for her.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

jimv

Good point about Judy.  a short but incredible appearance on screen. =D> =D> =D>