News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Any of youse gonna go in the chatroom this season?

Started by weeze, July 29, 2022, 09:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weeze

I went there a bunch of times last year but nobody was there. Only one I saw there was TOOMER at the beginning of the season.

I was kind of disappointed . where am I supposed to get my NY Giants news from?
 Haven't heard from Direct TV if they are going to give me the NFL package for free again this year, I hope they do cause if they don't I'm getting a ROKU> Would have done that a couple of years ago but they give me the NFL for free so I didn't drop them.
I'm thinking that by the time preseason games come on I should be over my latest dilemma. I'm going thru 6 weeks of treatment for Bladder Cancer. Yup every Monday I go in and they stick a doo dad up my doink and put stuff into my bladder. Thing feels about as big around as a telephone pole. Already had 3 tumors removed. that device was about as big around as a freight train. not fun at all.
 So Ill say HI to everyone so, HI.
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!

MightyGiants

Weezer, sorry to hear about your medical issues, I wish you a speedy recovery.   As for chat, it seems many on the board have opted for the game day thread
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

ozzie

Sorry to hear about that. Get well soon, Weeze.
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

LennG

John

Sorry to hear about the medical issues, but stay with us for a long time.

You know we are always here for you.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Sem

Hi Weeze, sorry to hear about this recent health issue. With this treatment I hope you'll soon be cancer free.

I stopped going to the game day chat room when I moved to streaming TV. I can still watch the games "live" and in HD but through a questionable website. "Live" for me is with about a 5+ second delay, which makes a live chat too difficult as discussion starts happening before I see the result of the play.

weeze

We got it early so I really believe I'm going to get a clean bill here in a couple of months, Just got to get through the 6 treatments and then the scope is all. Maybe the worst part is telling people you have cancer because they treat you weird and think they are going to really hurt you somehow by ever speaking the word again. Now that I've offered it up here, we all know, so that's that.
 Now this chat room. I shall be there, if you really  bored with everything come visit. We used to get a lot of people but the last 2 years, just like the Giants themselves, have really sucked and not much there to enjoy.
 SO if you can drop by, please do. If you don't want to drop by, don't. All Im saying is that its their  so come on by sometimes.
 Good to see all you jamokes! Hope you are all dealing with the off season and lets all pull for a season over .500!

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Bob In PA

John: I'll be praying for you. Bob 

PS. What do you mean... Roku... NFL for free.  I have Roku and don't get squat for free. LOL
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

weeze

no I meant I am still using Direct TV because they keep giving me free NFL. I am looking forward to be devoid of that fiasco anymore. THey had their day, Not anymore.
There sure are a lot of alternatives tho arent there?
and again thanks for the nice thoughts,

TDToomer

"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Slugsy-Narrows

The issue with the chat room I had is when my phone would close, the chat room closed and I got logged out.   Got tired of logging back in and out so I just stick to the forum.

Not sure if that Changed with the upgrade.  May give it a try again if so.

Thoughts and prayers for a full and speedy recovery!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk