News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

How Come that DRAKE feller don't come round here no more?

Started by weeze, October 31, 2022, 11:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weeze

Hey How come that Drake fella is no where around? Isn't he supposed to show up here once in a while slobbering Gevalia all over the place and bitching about the officials when the Giants played _______? Then go onna roll about how the Louigiville Red Crows got cheated outta free Papa John's pizza when they canned his name off of the stadium?
Gotta tell you guys tho, when I was hanging out in my busted up house with the generator going and no air conditioning he shipped me this gigantic box with a 100 of each size batteries they make! Plus he stuck a bag of Candy in there! See thats the kinda guys we got round here!
 But anyway how come he doesn't come around here no more aka Tom Petty?
 Stay away from sick people and the French!
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!

MightyGiants

Weeze if you want Drake to see your post, you should use the "@" sign.   That will send him an alert that his name was mentioned.  Simply type the "@" sign and start typing his screen name and a dropdown menu of users will pop up.  Like this

@drakew
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

weeze

that work better then throwing a little slop in the old stye?

weeze

I figured if I made a post about his coffee stained blue tie hed make the scene but I guess not. Ah those Southern Indiana types can be hard to find this far south this time of year/