News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Bobby Skinner's OL report

Started by beaugestus, November 15, 2022, 01:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beaugestus

My favorite online reports are the OL report by Skinner, I think they are quite informative and have learned a lot. Enjoy

Ed Vette

John, Can you list the meaningful points?
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

beaugestus

He's big on hand placement and in pass blocking moving your feet to name a few. He also is big on mirroring the opponent keeping your head focusing on the not moving your head. He believes that Ezudua has the potential to be a starter due to his athleticism.

Blue Fire

Quote from: beaugestus on November 15, 2022, 01:52:16 PMHe's big on hand placement and in pass blocking moving your feet to name a few.

Quick thoughts on each individual this week aside from Thomas (as he isnt one you need to worry about)?

We are made righteous in Christ through his obedience made complete on the Cross , dying to the flesh and being completely made new through his resurrection.

Likewise we can now put off the former perspective of unholiness and put on his perfect garment of righteousness!

Blue Fire

Some quick takeaways:

-IOL has improved but still needs quite a bit of work in pass pro.

- Our vet Glow has been pretty darn bad in pass pro all year long.

-Ezeudu almost unplayable early on has considerably improved hand usage but still has a ways to go.

-Feliciano had a bad whiff on a stunt.

-Run blocking still considerably ahead of the pass pro.

We are made righteous in Christ through his obedience made complete on the Cross , dying to the flesh and being completely made new through his resurrection.

Likewise we can now put off the former perspective of unholiness and put on his perfect garment of righteousness!