News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

WR Hodgins

Started by beaugestus, December 01, 2022, 02:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beaugestus

Now that we have seen him in a few games, what do you guys think of Hodgins? He looks like he has good hands, and he is 6'4".

B1GBLUE

he seems to make the most of the opportunities given to him so far. havent really seen enough

MightyGiants

I have to confess that I haven't really focused on him.  For what it's worth, PFF seems pretty impress,ed as his grade is a nice 70.1
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Trench

He's gotten more of an opportunity than Sills.

Sills must be doing stuff wrong in practice that's all I can surmise

Slugsy-Narrows

I think he needs to be utilized more but he has shown promise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nb587

Does anybody else find it disturbing that two guys taken off the scrap heap in mid season, Cagers and Hodgkins, have prominent roles in an offense that hopes to make the playoffs?

beaugestus

I don't know if they have had prominent roles, but as we have discussed ad nauseum here with Slayton, Wan Dale, Bellinger hurt and who knows about Golladay, DJ doesn't have much choice.

nb587

First, I think both were in for a good number plays including red zone and key 3rd downs.  Second, that the Giants did not have talent on the roster and an expanded practice squad but needed to go with waiver pickups in the middle of the season  of a playoff drive is disturbing.

True Blue

I personally do not care where they come from or when, if they produce and we win games I'm happy. I'm not gonna judge someone because of when they were hired. Let's see what you can do on the field!!

Slugsy-Narrows

Hodg may be WR1 this weekend - Slay Questionable

This is his chance to break out and ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B1GBLUE

not sure if there is already a thread on this guy, but i wanted to throw some props his way. we might have something in this guy. he has displayed decent route running ability, good hands (Havent seen him drop easy passes), and is huge. not saying he's the next julio jones, but i like what i've seen from him so far.