News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Weeze's medical update.

Started by weeze, December 29, 2022, 10:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weeze

just wanted to let everyone know that I was declared "Cancer Free" today!
 Lets hope 2023 is a year where there are no serious health issues, wars, and no natural disasters.
 On that thought, "HAPPY NEW YEAR" TO ALL OF YOU HERE'
 Be safe!
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!

T200

Thank the good Lord!!!

Congratulations Weeze!!!
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

jimv

CONGRATS Weeze!!! =D>  =D>  =D>

I got the same result on Tuesday.

Bill Brown

Great news for both of you fine gentlemen. I hope 2023 will be good for all of us.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

T200

Quote from: jimv on December 30, 2022, 12:47:41 AMCONGRATS Weeze!!! =D>  =D>  =D>

That's awesome, Jim!!!

Congrats and blessings to you as well!  =D>  :ok:
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

Great news! Have a Happy and Healthy New Year, John!
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

ozzie

CONGRATULATIONS to both of you!! That is Great News!
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

Ed Vette

Quote from: jimv on December 30, 2022, 12:47:41 AMCONGRATS Weeze!!! =D>  =D>  =D>

Congratulations Jim, Happy and Healthy New Year!
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Sem

That's wonderful John!! I can't think of any better news to help usher in the hew year!!

weeze

Thank you all for the kind words. Congrats to Jim, great news isn't it? Just like that, with a couple of word your whole life changes. I dont know about you Jim but I instantly felt like I dropped 20 pds right there on the spot!
Now, as I said, everyone be safe this weekend, if you drink ride with someone that isn't imbibing!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
John

MightyGiants

I missed this the first time.  Great news, Jim!   :ok:
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

LennG

To my friends, the J and J boys, what a wonderful present for this holiday season. Nothing can be better than to hear the words--Cancer Free as the best present anyone can give you.

I see some of our prayers have been answered for both of you.

Looking forward to exchanging many words and thoughts with both of you for the coming year and further.

God Bless.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

bamagiantfan

Wonderful news. I had no idea but I'm glad to hear it is behind you.  :cheers: 
I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant - Robert McCloskey (if he were on this Forum)

weeze