News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Mayfair witches

Started by weeze, January 08, 2023, 10:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weeze

Ok so DIERDRA, shes the main character so who are the other 2? The old one on the porch who is getting shots of Thorazine is her mother? then who us the third one that looks like shes from the same family? Is she the mother at a earlier age?
 The black woman who vists Dierdra on the boat, is she the daughter of the older black woman who takes care of the mother in the past?
 Whos the black guy? whats his function? Then theres the Doctor who pisses right in front of her so she kills him by just thinking it? Boy I hope it clears uo next week
Anybody got a handle on this?
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!

Ed Vette

Disappointed I missed it. How did you like it? I was told the book was terrific.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin