News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

What product brands are the only ones you will buy?

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, April 01, 2023, 02:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolly Blue Giant

I'm pretty set in my ways, so once I find something I like, I rarely change. A few brandnames that I trust and always buy are things like Thomas English Muffins/Bagels, Samsung TV's and peripherals to the TV, Samsung phones, Lee jeans, Dawn dish soap, Channel Lock pliers, Duracell batteries (although, after reading some reports, that's likely to change soon), etc.

I'm a bit like Imelda Marcos when it comes to shoes. I have too many and I still buy more. I have become addicted to Merrill shoes after years of buying Rockports (primarily when I worked in an office). They are ridiculously comfortable while being more stylish than most casual shoes. As far as sneakers go, I don't really wear them much at all and I never had a favorite brand. I was wondering if anyone else buys Merrill shoes and what their thoughts are on them

I'm also a collector of knives. The only brand I have bought for years (for small pocket knives) are Case and I probably have 20 - 30 around the house somewhere collected over the last 50 years. The newer pocket knives that have the clip and are automatics, have taken over as "best" pocket knives IMO. I have several Benchmade that I love as well as some Kershaws, but now will only buy Benchmade

Just curious what other people on here have fixations on certain brands. I wish I could say a certain car brand, but that's changed so many times in my life that it changes by the minute
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

T200

I prefer Jockey underwear and shirts, Nike sneakers, Aquafina bottled water, Wawa coffee, and Five Guys burgers.

I don't like Starbucks or Cr@pple products.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Ed Vette

Parks Scrapple
Cranmar's Delicious Mystery Appetizer
BluePirate Creamed Possum
Hellmans Mayo
Thomas' English Muffins (with creamed possum)
Chevy Corvettes but Ford Trucks
Haas Avocados
Peter Pan not Skippy's
Cento San Marzano Plum Tomato's
Boar's Head Deli Products
Locatelli Romano

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jolly Blue Giant

That creamed possum looks delicious Ed...  =))  =))  =))
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh: