News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

One kind heart can change the world or at least this family

Started by MightyGiants, May 16, 2023, 10:19:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

T200

Those videos are always inspiring. But, I do wonder what if the kid didn't like hockey?
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

MightyGiants

Quote from: T200 on May 16, 2023, 11:44:16 AMThose videos are always inspiring. But, I do wonder what if the kid didn't like hockey?

I am pretty sure this took place in Canada.   I am liking the odds of any random Canadian boy is a hockey fan. ;)  :D
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

T200

I like the ones where the guy gives people cash and positive, uplifting notes at a gas station.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: MightyGiants on May 16, 2023, 11:56:49 AMI am pretty sure this took place in Canada.  I am liking the odds of any random Canadian boy is a hockey fan. ;)  :D

I recall watching the World Series when the Toronto Blue Jays finally got to play. One of the reporters was up in the CN Tower in Toronto (as you probably know, is right beside the ballpark) to get a panoramic view of the stadium as the game was about to begin. Then the guy zoomed his camera down on a couple of boys outside the stadium playing toss and catch wearing their baseball gloves. The guy mentioned that it was good to see young boys embracing baseball instead of hockey in Canada. He kept zooming in closer and closer until it was obvious the kids were throwing a hockey puck back and forth. The guy laughed (as did I) as he said, "well, it's a step". Hockey is like a religion in Canada
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh: