News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Washington @ Giants 10/22 Game Thread

Started by Ed Vette, October 22, 2023, 12:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Tough matchups in this game.

That said they're not better than the Bills, and this is a home game, so let's see what happens.

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Quick three and out and the boos are already starting.

brownelvis54

The KING is in the building

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

allieshermanghost

I've seen enough! Off to do some Xmas shopping.

killarich

Defense may have started waking up

And man McFadden has become the real deal

brownelvis54

DaveBrown74

I don't feel confident at all with Gray returning punts.

MagicRat

Is that another one of these Australian punters that are tough to catch?

Get Gray off returns FFS.
Smell my cheese you mother!

brownelvis54

On a side note DAMN I like these uniforms.....I with we just went with them here on out

bighitterdalama

For some reason, Giants TV feed is on CBS, not Fox. Local CBS game is Bills vs Patriots, so I have to listen on NFL+ to Popa and Banks. Trying to get it on my phone.

jgrangers2

Gotta be a game for the D-line to feast today