News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Washington @ Giants 10/22 Game Thread

Started by Ed Vette, October 22, 2023, 12:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicRat

Smell my cheese you mother!

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

brownelvis54

The KING is in the building

jgrangers2

Looked like Gano underestimated the wind there

Woody

Same ole same ole you gotta prove it to me otherwise.   This team doesn't know how to score points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

killarich

Hyatt is def the real deal it seems like so far

killarich

Nice act on Giants org with the American Flag

jgrangers2

Quote from: killarich on October 22, 2023, 01:19:42 PMHyatt is def the real deal it seems like so far

At the very least, he can take the top off a defense, which is an element we haven't really had in a while

killarich

Damn should've been a pick

Nonetheless good defense

MagicRat

Smell my cheese you mother!

MightyGiants

I am feeling good about the Giants' chances
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

killarich

Taylor has to be more decisive ... he would have had the first down if he didnt hesitate

jgrangers2

Right call to pick up the flag there

brownelvis54

Quote from: Woody on October 22, 2023, 01:19:19 PMSame ole same ole you gotta prove it to me otherwise.   This team doesn't know how to score points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starting to agree with you
The KING is in the building