News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

The Commanders tanked the season by trading away both edge rushers

Started by MightyGiants, January 07, 2024, 07:24:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveBrown74

Quote from: spiderblue43 on January 08, 2024, 11:49:31 AMBarkley is another Mara pet. He should have been dealt..but JM did not and muddled I'm sure.

It's just such a wasteful misallocation of resources. Completely indefensible in my opinion. I understand they weren't technically out of the playoffs mathematically but it was beyond obvious the team was terrible. Not grabbing a third or fourth rounder for him when that window was open was pure malpractice IMO.

babywhales

Quote from: TDToomer on January 08, 2024, 08:54:54 AMHow can you be so sure with McKinney. He got a game ball for playing every snap. We just saw the last starting safety we let walk for nothing become a Pro Bowler.
Love turned down the Giants and more money to leave and sign with Seattle for less.

"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S

TDToomer

Quote from: babywhales on January 08, 2024, 12:23:54 PMLove turned down the Giants and more money to leave and sign with Seattle for less.

That is all true but that doesn't mean McKinney will make the same mistake.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

GordonGekko80

Quote from: TDToomer on January 08, 2024, 01:10:18 PMThat is all true but that doesn't mean McKinney will make the same mistake.

Let's not forget that every player has an own story... X had a gruesome injury last year and the Giants helped him through the process.