News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants vs Pats game thread

Started by MightyGiants, November 26, 2023, 12:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TDToomer

Quote from: kingm56 on November 26, 2023, 01:43:34 PMPats fans are probably saying the same thing...

Most Pats fans aren't watching. They aren't used to being so bad unlike Giants fans. They have moved on to the Celtics and Bruins.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

DaveBrown74

Quote from: TDToomer on November 26, 2023, 01:47:24 PMMost Pats fans aren't watching. They aren't used to being so bad unlike Giants fans. They have moved on to the Celtics and Bruins.

Good. They saw their team get their asses lit up by the Rangers yesterday at MSG.

Enjoy your Sunday, fair weather Pats fans...

bighitterdalama

Quote from: TDToomer on November 26, 2023, 01:47:24 PMMost Pats fans aren't watching. They aren't used to being so bad unlike Giants fans. They have moved on to the Celtics and Bruins.

They probably didn't enjoy the Bruins v Rangers game. But I did.

TDToomer

Update since everyone is so interested. Mikaela Shiffrin won.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Woody

Both these teams suck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Woody on November 26, 2023, 01:56:38 PMBoth these teams suck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well hopefully we win, so we can get to 4-8 and establish more of a winning culture here.

Woody

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on November 26, 2023, 01:58:28 PMWell hopefully we win, so we can get to 4-8 and establish more of a winning culture here.
What are you talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andrew_nyGiants

Quote from: bighitterdalama on November 26, 2023, 01:54:10 PMThey probably didn't enjoy the Bruins v Rangers game. But I did.
So you're saying, they're front runners?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

Blue Since ‘62

This should be called the Toilet Bowl.

MagicRat

That looked a generous delay non call.
Smell my cheese you mother!

GloryDays

Was there a closeout sale on those ugly brown color jackets?🤔

Jersey Heel

bighitterdalama

That's f#cking twice on this drive where the play clock ran out and no delay of game. Neither was even close.

andrew_nyGiants

I count 2 delay of games they got away with on this drive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

MagicRat

Allowing these to convert on 3rd and 15 should get Wink fired.
Smell my cheese you mother!