News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NFT: BBH Tailgate August 9th Game

Started by Ed Vette, July 20, 2018, 09:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

Post here if you are attending this game and plan on tailgating with the Group. We will be setting up at 2pm in Lot B. We will group PM the location. It requires a Blue Parking Pass. Tickets and the pass can be purchased at the NYG Ticket Exchange, Ticketmaster or Stubhub.

Post any questions.

So far:

Lenn
Rich
Brian
Bob
Frank
Dan
Tomeee - 2
Greg and son - 2
Ed

Sorry, but I was victim to the perils of Tapatalk and instead of deleting my one post, the entire thread got deleted. Sorry if I missed anyone.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

As of now, Wade will not be attending. If anything changes, I'll add his name.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

Lenn, please see if you can reach out to Tom Reed. I assume Dan the man has seen this.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

I sent a FB message to Bill and Kevin.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Bob In PA

Quote from: Ed Vette on July 21, 2018, 08:54:05 AM
Lenn, please see if you can reach out to Tom Reed. I assume Dan the man has seen this.

Ed: You already have "Dan" on the list... is that a different Dan? 
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Ed Vette

Quote from: Bob In PA on July 21, 2018, 10:03:44 AM
Ed: You already have "Dan" on the list... is that a different Dan?

Frank's (ShoelessJoe) son. He always tailgates with us and is a personal friend too.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Quote from: LennG on July 21, 2018, 12:28:17 PM
Talking to Tommee, I think Joey is also coming.
Would love to see Joey again. It
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

coggs

Tickets gone

weeze

would so like to attend but this year its just out of the question. My brother and sister in law are staying with the little baby.s that had the stuck tongue at the last Albany pic nic. so shes married has 2 kids and thats the amount of time we havent has a official bring all your stuff type bar b q in all that time! I mean bringing all the stuff like Florida speckled trout an dmoonshine and Drake bringing whatever and everyone pitching in and we all had a ball. Is it true that the real Last one was held at a house?
anyway my brothers house is almost done so NEXT YEAR, if theres a barby thats a easy walk to Im in.Hes going to be North of Albany.
Im jealous that you guys have all the fun!  :boooo: :boooo:
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!

drakew

A bar b que would be great, but I cannot get away this year this early, too much going on here at work.
Hoping to get thanksgiving week off for a trip to FL....
"The future ain't what it used to be-" Yogi Berra

tomeee

I'm plus 1.

Can't get there early due to work commitments. Shooting for 4-5pm.

I'm just going to stop at a deli for sandwiches and beer. I have a long travel day and sorry I can't do more.

Bob In PA

Quote from: tomeee on July 29, 2018, 09:57:17 AM
I'm plus 1.

Can't get there early due to work commitments. Shooting for 4-5pm.

I'm just going to stop at a deli for sandwiches and beer. I have a long travel day and sorry I can't do more.

Tom: I will atempt to get there early (2:00PM) and hold down the fort until you arrive.  LOL
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

LennG

Same as Bob, I can be there early. Is that the earliest we can get there 2PM?
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Shoelessjoe

Yes Lenn, I believe so.  They let you into the lots 5 hours before kickoff.  Brian is usually the first one there from our group so he can verify this.

LennG

Since I am fairly new to this, does everyone sort of bring their own food, snacks, or is there an order to what you guys usually do?

Charlie Weiss