News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Predictions for the Giants VS Seahawks

Started by MightyGiants, October 28, 2022, 10:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miss86

The Giants will be able to run the ball and will pound the rock. The air is thin there, so I hope they are not gassed in the 4th QTR. If Offense can lead TOP, keep the defense fresh, I think the Giants will win 24-21.  :ok:

T200

Quote from: jimv on October 28, 2022, 11:55:50 AMI don't make predictions but, historically, the Giants do not do well in Seattle. ~X(
Jim,

I said the same about last week versus the Jags. Prior to that game, the Giants had never won in Jacksonville.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

T200

27-24 Giants

Late FG by Gano to break the tie. Enough time on the clock for the Chawks to drive for a tying FG or go-ahead TD. Defense seals the win with a turnover.

CVA14

Quote from: Slugsy-Narrows on October 30, 2022, 10:20:31 AMI am a little surprised at the lack of support for our boys!

I get it we have to drop one eventually.

But this team is NOT better then any team we have beaten so far, the Ravens were a much better team then the Hawks, and we beat them.

Come on!  Let's have some faith. Lol

My heart is there, but we lost three key contibutors last week and we're away from home. If we were intact I'd say Giants by 10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trench

I'm gonna go out on limb and say Jones wins this one with his arm and we see more of that emotions fire in his belly which was refreshing as hell. What a Sunday it will be if this happens. Tough tough place to play. Oline false starts is something I'll be watching for. Would be nice to see a pick six or even a special teams TD.

Giants 27
Seahawks 23

MagicRat

Quote from: MagicRat on October 30, 2022, 03:30:19 AMI don't like these and I don't like their coach.

Looking at the weather forecast this could be an attritional, low scorer.
I think we live and die on Saquon and our run D, I'd be more than happy to put the game in Geno Smith's hands, in the rain,  with Metcalf and Lockett banged up.

If we can do a number on the rookie RB I like our chances, but our run D the last few weeks has been not great.

I don't have a good feeling, Seattle 24-13.

:(
Smell my cheese you mother!

GordonGekko80

Quote from: MagicRat on October 30, 2022, 03:30:19 AMI don't like these and I don't like their coach.

I think we live and die on Saquon and our run D, I'd be more than happy to put the game in Geno Smith's hands, in the rain,  with Metcalf and Lockett banged up.

If we can do a number on the rookie RB I like our chances, but our run D the last few weeks has been not great.

That's as close as you can get I guess, if you take into account that deflected FG that barely made it in.  ;)

T200

I don't know if you heard, but we have a couple of huge lotteries here and the jackpot in one of them is over one billion dollars. Give me six numbers and our lives will be changed forever!

But don't tell anyone else here  ;)  :P

Great prediction on the score!

MagicRat

Yeah, I'd have settled for being dead wrong, but I had a bad feeling about this one.

Onwards and upwards.....
Smell my cheese you mother!

GordonGekko80

Quote from: MagicRat on October 31, 2022, 08:18:01 AMYeah, I'd have settled for being dead wrong, but I had a bad feeling about this one.

Onwards and upwards.....

Yeh, me too. In fact I was one of the few that had the Giants lose.