News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Seahawks game thread

Started by MightyGiants, October 30, 2022, 03:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Rambo89

Don't think they'll win today but hope they're competitive
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Rambo89 on October 30, 2022, 03:41:13 PMDon't think they'll win today but hope they're competitive

I substantially thought they would lose to the Ravens, and then I was less sure about the Jax game but I had them losing that one as well. I am feeling the same way about this one, so hopefully I'll be wrong again. If they win this game I think Barkley will need to be a big part of it and they'll need a bad mistake or two by Geno.

Trench

Quote from: Rambo89 on October 30, 2022, 03:41:13 PMDon't think they'll win today but hope they're competitive

Rambo, please correct your grammar in this statement. Lol
Sorry - couldn't resist!

Slugsy-Narrows

Nope can't do it!  This Hawks team isn't as good as the Ravens!  We got this!

Go Gmen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jclayton92

I'm not worried about their Wrs as they are injured, gotta worry about their TEs that's how they keep drives alive.

2 rookie tackles and a 3rd string RG, Lawrence, Williams, and Thibodaux should feast hopefully

Jclayton92

Also really wished this thread updated In real time lol

Jclayton92

Jeez mark Sanchez using young lingo is cringe

Jclayton92

Also the sideline lady looks like a Burberry cruella deville

Trench

Question - are those short type kickoffs that don't reach end zone by design or is it just a bad kick?

Jclayton92

Quote from: Trench on October 30, 2022, 04:26:48 PMQuestion - are those short type kickoffs that don't reach end zone by design or is it just a bad kick?
No clue

Jclayton92

Williams and Lawrence will be a nightmare today

Jclayton92

Jclayton92

miss86