News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants bring back Simmons

Started by MightyGiants, April 05, 2024, 02:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

kingm56

The Giants re-signed Simmons on Friday, Dan Salomone of the team's official site reports.

Painter

Quote from: kingm56 on April 05, 2024, 02:11:10 PMThe Giants re-signed Simmons on Friday, Dan Salomone of the team's official site reports.
Glad to hear it. Used properly, he can be a major asset.

Cheers!

brownelvis54

Very happy to hear this.
The KING is in the building

Giant Jim

They re-signed him, they didn't resign him.

Ed Vette

I'd love to see him reach his potential.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jolly Blue Giant

He's a huge talent...just hope Shane Bowen and his LB coaches can figure out to tap into that talent positively. If they do, he will be a huge steal from last year's trade. Wonder what they paid him to return  :-??
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

killarich

YES ! For how long ? One of my favorite signings ... glad he's back

Philosophers

We need more speed on D and he brings that when used properly.

EDjohnst1981

Glad to read this. Let's see how he's used

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

AYM

Rosehill Jimmy

Just occurred to me that we have 5 first round draft choices on defense, unless I'm missing someone. Dex, Thibs, Burns, Simmons and Banks. You would like to think that would form the foundation of a good defense
"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"

andrew_nyGiants

YESSSS!!
I am a HUGE FAN of this signing. Looking for a true breakout year from him this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Painter on April 05, 2024, 02:25:40 PMGlad to hear it. Used properly, he can be a major asset.

Cheers!

I agree. He has plenty of talent. Finding the right positional/situational niche for him has been the challenge. At his current price-point, there was no sensible reason not to give our new DC a crack at him.