News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

The BBH/Big Hitter's Corner Podcast: Giants/Lions Preseason Game

Started by bighitterdalama, August 18, 2018, 10:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bighitterdalama

bighitterdalama

I apologize for an editing issue at about the 16 minute mark. There should be a BBH promo and a public service announcement covering a total of one minute. For some reason, the Sound Cloud download did not transfer the files properly. Both spots skip like an old-time scratched up record. I did not hear it until after I posted the audio. At this point, it is too late to edit it out. I am sorry for the problem.

MightyGiants

I had fun doing this podcast.   I think it came out well.  I hope everyone enjoys
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

tomeee

I know you guys did a great job.

Sorry but I don't have 36 minutes to listen to a podcast.

Do you think you can condense the highlights in a written post?

beaugestus

Nice job Brian and Rich. Very professional sounding. Send a tape to WFAN, let them sign you guys up and we can say we knew you when! :ok:

Bob In PA

Brian, Rich: Thank you very much for doing this 

In particular, I appreciate your efforts because I only had time to watch the shortened version using NFL Game Pass.

Your excellent insights and commentary solidly filled the gaps created by only watching the condensed game.  Thanks again.

Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

MightyGiants

Quote from: tomeee on August 19, 2018, 11:45:43 AM
I know you guys did a great job.

Sorry but I don't have 36 minutes to listen to a podcast.

Do you think you can condense the highlights in a written post?
If Brian has it set up correctly you should be able to download it on to your phone and play it during your commute or other down time

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin