News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

I got my COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent booster yesterday

Started by MightyGiants, September 10, 2022, 12:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

Quote from: Ed Vette on October 08, 2022, 08:30:10 PMFla
NJ

Yup, take out that big early spike when we knew nothing about Covid and had nothing even to protect ourselves, and it's clearly Florida has killed off a lot of Americans who didn't have to die with their reckless policies
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on October 08, 2022, 08:39:48 PMIt's not cherry picking. You brought up population density of states as a way of explaining why Florida's covid deaths per capita number was basically in line with a number of northern states. I responded by pointing out that Florida is actually the 8th most densely populated state in the country. That is not cherry-picking. Sorry, but that is actually addressing the main subject.
Dave

I've gone down this rabbit hole, my opinion...... just walk away!  It's not worth it.  It's like arguing politics and religion.

Just state what you find and believe in and then it's up to others to decide for themselves.  That is the thing in modern day, there is enough info out there for people to research, talk to their doctors and come up with how to manage their own healthcare.

There is always the other side of any debatable and controversial discussion that can find opposing data and disprove what you say/find/believe and vice versa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MightyGiants

Quote from: Slugsy-Narrows on October 09, 2022, 08:09:04 AMDave

I've gone down this rabbit hole, my opinion...... just walk away!  It's not worth it.  It's like arguing politics and religion.

Just state what you find and believe in and then it's up to others to decide for themselves.  That is the thing in modern day, there is enough info out there for people to research, talk to their doctors and come up with how to manage their own healthcare.

There is always the other side of any debatable and controversial discussion that can find opposing data and disprove what you say/find/believe and vice versa.

These numbers are even more striking when you consider that cities (where you living in crowded apartments, take mass transit, and walk crowded streets).

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Slugsy-Narrows

See Dave notice I said do your own research and talk to your Dr and immediately let's not acknowledge talk to your Dr a pic mocking my comment is posted.

MightyGiants

Quote from: Slugsy-Narrows on October 09, 2022, 09:14:02 AMSee Dave notice I said do your own research and talk to your Dr and immediately let's not acknowledge talk to your Dr a pic mocking my comment is posted.

300 to 400 hundred Americans are still dying each day due to Covid (if this were two plane crashes, it would be major news).   Most of those deaths are the "do your own research" unvaccinated or under-vaccinated.   So it's more sad commentary over needless deaths than "mocking."

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/united-states-rates-of-covid-19-deaths-by-vaccination-status?country=~All+ages
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

LennG

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss