News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

***Jets/Giants Game Thread***

Started by DaveBrown74, October 29, 2023, 12:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woody

Kicking game sucks when it counts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sooners56

Quote from: Jclayton92 on October 29, 2023, 04:20:01 PMWe are in year 2 of a full rebuild I think people forget that.

This team is worse than previous years teams
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

umassgrad

How is this not worse than the Judge QB sneak quit on the team offense? :boooo:  :boooo:  :boooo:

Blue Since ‘62

Fortunately, this will end quickly.

madbadger

killarich

Oofff lucky he dropped it

Come on defense stop and turnover please

kingm56

Quote from: Jclayton92 on October 29, 2023, 04:22:30 PMLot of over reaction for a team playing with a 3rd string qb that has taken one of the better defenses in the league to overtime..

Yeah, from the same crowd that told us the best player on the field was a bust.  Don't forget the heavy rain too; I honestly don't understand what fans are expecting.  It sucks, but it is what it is. 

Ed Vette

If you were going to call those run plays why did you accept the ball on the coin toss, Daboll???
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

umassgrad

Watch, this loser bowl will end in a tie.

uconnjack8

That Thibs offsides could end up being the difference

killarich

kingm56

Quote from: Ed Vette on October 29, 2023, 04:25:20 PMIf you were going to call those run plays why did you accept the ball on the coin toss, Daboll???

Now thats a GOOD question; if you're relying on the defense to win, let them try to win it.

MagicRat

Smell my cheese you mother!

Jclayton92

Quote from: sooners56 on October 29, 2023, 04:24:28 PMThis team is worse than previous years teams
Not really, we played a cupcake schedule last year.

umassgrad

When your coaching staff quits on the team and doesn't try to win the fan base is allowed to overreact.