News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Cowboys game thread

Started by MightyGiants, November 12, 2023, 03:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingm56

Quote from: gregf on November 12, 2023, 05:21:19 PMKillarich and Kingman, next attack on one another will cause a suspension. 
No worries, Greg.

killarich

spiderblue43

The offensive awfulness just sucks the life out of a defense. :surrender:

brownelvis54

Quote from: MagicRat on November 12, 2023, 05:22:17 PMWouldn't have that tanking cheat within 100 miles of us.

lol.... don't hold back. Tell me how you really feel.
The KING is in the building

killarich

Quote from: gregf on November 12, 2023, 05:21:19 PMKillarich and Kingman, next attack on one another will cause a suspension. 

Copy that

Thanks honestly

brownelvis54

Quote from: killarich on November 12, 2023, 05:22:41 PMDamn defense collapsing now

Can't really blame them they're not getting any rest or offense is so stinky they're on the field for a very short amount of time.... And then boom defense your back up.
The KING is in the building

MagicRat

Quote from: brownelvis54 on November 12, 2023, 05:23:27 PMlol.... don't hold back. Tell me how you really feel.
:ok:
LOL I have a long memory.
I dont care if he's the second coming of Lomdardi, a coach who does what he did is not of sufficient character for us.
Smell my cheese you mother!

bighitterdalama

Oddly, this game, although bad, is (to date) actually a BETTER game than the Week 1 loss.

umassgrad

The offense sucks but let's be honest the Boys should be up 21-0. We will end up giving up 500 yards of offense unless they pull the starters when we are down by 30 in the 3rd quarter.

MagicRat

Quote from: umassgrad on November 12, 2023, 05:26:15 PMThe offense sucks but let's be honest the Boys should be up 21-0. We will end up giving up 500 yards of offense unless they pull the starters when we are down by 30 in the 3rd quarter.
They won't do that, they'll want to grind us.
Smell my cheese you mother!

EDjohnst1981

killarich

EDjohnst1981

Clear hold on the punt. Not called.

Colour me shocked.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: killarich on November 12, 2023, 05:28:42 PMThomas has a limp.. why risk it

Good question. I don't get it either. I want this guy healthy for the long haul.

killarich

I don't see how Kafka keeps his job ..... how many scoreless half's , td less games have we had ? No matter who was at qb

We need a new play caller