News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Cowboys game thread

Started by MightyGiants, November 12, 2023, 03:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiderblue43

DeVito looks like a shrimp out there. There's a chance they score late when the refs give them a flag when it's been long over. :knockONwood:

Woody

Quote from: killarich on November 12, 2023, 05:32:39 PMI don't see how Kafka keeps his job ..... how many scoreless half's , td less games have we had ? No matter who was at qb

We need a new play caller
I agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brownelvis54

Quote from: bighitterdalama on November 12, 2023, 05:26:09 PMOddly, this game, although bad, is (to date) actually a BETTER game than the Week 1 loss.

I agree it's a stinky game, but it is being played much better than week one
The KING is in the building

DaveBrown74

Quote from: brownelvis54 on November 12, 2023, 05:34:51 PMI agree it's a stinky game, but it is being played much better than week one

That was one of the 2 or 3 worst games in franchise history haha. But fair point.

kingm56

Quote from: Woody on November 12, 2023, 05:33:26 PMI agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've been saying we need a new play caller for 5 year. 6 OCs in 7 years isn't going solve a 5-year issue. We need a dynamic QB.

bighitterdalama

MagicRat

Jeez I hate these,  I detest them.
I'm watching their classless asses closely and when they get their hearts bust in the post season.......again......I'm loving every f-ing second.
Smell my cheese you mother!

umassgrad

It appears the defense is calling it a day as well. We are very lucky we are not down by 28.

killarich

Just draw up a bomb for Devito

At this point what do we really have to lose ?

DaveBrown74

Quote from: umassgrad on November 12, 2023, 05:38:23 PMIt appears the defense is calling it a day as well. We are very lucky we are not down by 28.

I struggle to think of our team as "very lucky" on any level, but I would agree that the score could be even worse than it is.

jgrangers2

Quote from: kingm56 on November 12, 2023, 05:37:23 PMWe've been saying we need a new play caller for 5 year. 6 OCs in 7 years isn't going solve a 5-year issue. We need a dynamic QB.

Been saying it forever. At a certain point, you have to have guys that are better than the guys across from them. We haven't had that on offense in what feels like forever. You can only do so much with smoke and mirrors.

EDjohnst1981

Quote from: spiderblue43 on November 12, 2023, 05:33:23 PMDeVito looks like a shrimp out there. There's a chance they score late when the refs give them a flag when it's been long over. :knockONwood:

It's already long over.

brownelvis54

Quote from: killarich on November 12, 2023, 05:38:57 PMJust draw up a bomb for Devito

At this point what do we really have to lose ?

I agree I want to see Devito sling the leather with we have to lose
The KING is in the building

umassgrad

276 yards to 26 which equates to 500 plus yards to 40 for the entire game =))  =))  =))  =))

kingm56

Quote from: jgrangers2 on November 12, 2023, 05:39:47 PMBeen saying it forever. At a certain point, you have to have guys that are better than the guys across from them. We haven't had that on offense in what feels like forever. You can only do so much with smoke and mirrors.

Spot on.  Changing the OC isn't going to change squat with an UDFA rookie QB at the helm.