News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Cowboys game thread

Started by MightyGiants, November 12, 2023, 03:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiderblue43

Daboll started off out of the gate awful..and kept it going. The team folded after the pathetic 4th and 2 flop. That's a culture..a real bad one.

brownelvis54

I'm recording the game I'll watch it maybe later I'm gonna flip on Seattle versus Washington
The KING is in the building

brownelvis54

Quote from: BluesCruz on November 12, 2023, 06:00:03 PMWe are a train Wreck

That's nothing I just killed two flies in the kitchen while holding a beer

umassgrad

Could this be a record breaking day?
The largest Cowboys loss in franchise history came in 1966, when the Dallas Cowboys defeated them 52-7. Don Meredith threw five TD passes for the Cowboys that day.

Ed Vette

Quote from: umassgrad on November 12, 2023, 06:04:45 PMCould this be a record breaking day?
The largest Cowboys loss in franchise history came in 1966, when the Dallas Cowboys defeated them 52-7. Don Meredith threw five TD passes for the Cowboys that day.
Dandy Don.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MagicRat

Dallas scores as many as they want today, this vould finish anything.
Smell my cheese you mother!

bighitterdalama

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on November 12, 2023, 06:01:41 PMThose who were taking comfort in this game not being as bad as the first game may be forced to re-think that view if things don't improve in the second half.

"Oddly, this game, although bad, is (to date) actually a BETTER game than the Week 1 loss."

Note how I worded that, Jeff. Gave myself an out.

TONKA56

What an absolutely cowardly effort from the coaching staff. If this isn't a team deliberately tanking then I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to recognize it. Daboll had best say nothing about "trying to give us a chance...trying to win the game."  This is as embarrassing and putrid as anything Joe Judge ever put on the field. Has nothing to do with the quarterback. This team has a toxic spirit.

brownelvis54

Makes me wonder if daboll lost the locker room

andrew_nyGiants

I'll take that Michigan Quarterback on one condition, he brings Harbaugh with him. He would need to  negotiate an IRON CLAD NO MEDDLING BY THE MARAS contract. He could keep Wink and then clean house everywhere else and let's REALLY start over!

There's my rant for the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

uconnjack8

Quote from: TONKA56 on November 12, 2023, 06:07:11 PMWhat an absolutely cowardly effort from the coaching staff. If this isn't a team deliberately tanking then I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to recognize it. Daboll had best say nothing about "trying to give us a chance...trying to win the game."  This is as embarrassing and putrid as anything Joe Judge ever put on the field. Has nothing to do with the quarterback. This team has a toxic spirit.

DeVito as a starter makes me think this is a tank job.

bighitterdalama

Quote from: umassgrad on November 12, 2023, 06:04:45 PMCould this be a record breaking day?

I watched that game.

EDjohnst1981

umassgrad

coaches fighting, players questioning coaches, poor play in all areas, what else needs to happen for you to lose your job.

TONKA56

Quote from: uconnjack8 on November 12, 2023, 06:11:04 PMDeVito as a starter makes me think this is a tank job.

If DeVito throws a bunch of deep passes that get picked off I can live with that. But this team came out basically giving up. That wildcat was absolutely embarrassing.