News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Assuming the Giants don't make it, which teams do you hope do well in the POs?

Started by MightyGiants, December 24, 2023, 10:08:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrew_nyGiants

Love to see Seattle lose out to improve our 2nd round pick...then I'd like to see Big Cat comeback at a reasonable contract.

That would be a nice fleecing of Pete and the boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

Jclayton92

If the Giants aren't playing I root for individual players that went to Ole Miss and just enjoy the football.

I also watch as many games as possible trying to see who might be FA options in the offseason.

uconnjack8

That loss almost guarantees Philly wins the division and Dallas will be on the road for the playoffs.  They are currently 3-5 away from home. 

BluesCruz

Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

TDToomer

Lions vs Bills. 2 of the longest title droughts in league history predating the Super Bowl era.

Why so many supporting the Niners? They were our biggest non-division rival in the Parcells years. I hate them.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

umassgrad

kartanoman

Quote from: TDToomer on December 26, 2023, 10:39:22 AMLions vs Bills. 2 of the longest title droughts in league history predating the Super Bowl era.

Why so many supporting the Niners? They were our biggest non-division rival in the Parcells years. I hate them.

It's a different 49ers era and I, personally, am a Brock Purdy fan as he grew up here in the Phoenix area where I now live. He's been a great human interest story with his journey to the NFL as "Mr. Irrelevant," and I would like to see him lead them to a championship.

Today's 49ers have nothing to do with the legendary rivalry they had with the Giants in the Parcells and Coughlin eras. They're a talented team that has an excellent chance to go all the way even though they lost to the Ravens last night.

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

MagicRat

At the end of the day, as long as neither of them win it, I'm happy enough.

Beyond that,  I'd like to see a Detroit/Cleveland Superbowl, two deserving fanbases.
Smell my cheese you mother!