News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Rams game thread

Started by MightyGiants, December 31, 2023, 12:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jclayton92

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on December 31, 2023, 03:09:54 PMI know no Giants fan wants Taylor back next year, but trust me, he won't have a problem getting another job.
If we don't draft a Qb which I hope we do, we need Taylor back.

Trench

Belton in right spot again

TDToomer

Another pick by Great Dane Belton!
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

bighitterdalama

killarich

I always knew Belton could be useful... I remember being told he's shown absolutely nothing

kartanoman

And Belton does it again!

OK, he was there, but he caught it, he's a playmaker and defensive player of the game!

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

kartanoman

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

killarich

Barkley has no more balance ... he was falling over before being touched

He's scared and preparing to be hit

Trench

There it is. Barkley cannot be counted in big spot to get a yard.

He got it on 4th down so if u wanna crush me have at it. But I don't have confidence in him in short yardage.

Jclayton92

Quote from: Philosophers on December 31, 2023, 03:11:26 PM5 more sacks against the Giants.  Let's keep blaming the QB and think if we had Mahommes instead of 81 we'd only have 13 against us.  /sarcasm/
It's both though, I don't know anyone that thinks the oline is good, the qb play hasn't been good either all season. It's not an either or, both need to be addressed.

killarich

killarich

At this point I'm rooting for them to win

But a hard fought loss and higher pick I'd be happier tomorrow morning

Either way go giants !

Jclayton92

Belton has been playing quite a bit with McCloud as Wink has been playing those 3 safety sets.

killarich