News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Rams game thread

Started by MightyGiants, December 31, 2023, 12:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingm56

Quote from: Woody on December 31, 2023, 02:17:48 PMThere is no problem with comparing one QB to another.  I don't care where they were picked the play on field is all that counts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you never the same expectations for a qb who makes $40M/yr as a QB who makes $6M? 

bighitterdalama

Woody

Taylor is just s bad as the rest of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

killarich

Just play devito .... We have done no better ... and taylor is gone next season

Trench

One of our posters not sure who always campaigned for Belton. He was right. The guys usually near the ball.

umassgrad

My stats have KT not making the stat sheet thus far. 6 straight quarters of zero tackles, pressures etc...

umassgrad

Wandale would be a superstar on another team.

killarich

Quote from: Trench on December 31, 2023, 02:21:41 PMOne of our posters not sure who always campaigned for Belton. He was right. The guys usually near the ball.

I thought Belton looked good last season... hoped he would have bigger role

sooners56

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on December 31, 2023, 02:13:41 PMKyren Williams is a living example of why we would be beyond foolish to hand Barkley even a medium sized contract like $6mm a year.

The Rams took Williams 164th overall and signed him to a 4 year rookie contract at under $1mm a year. There are guys like this in every draft. He has been great all year and gets the job done and is fresh and healthy. To blow a bunch of cash on a constantly injured, declining has-been like Barkley would be the height of foolishness. I really hope we don't do it. We desperately need that money for other positions. Every $1mm matters when you have to have 53 players all under the same salary cap. Especially when you're taking a $47mm
hit on Daniel Jones.

The Giants drafted Gray. So they have used late round picks on RB. Is Gray the answer????
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

killarich

WTF was that ?

Now Taylor hurt again

I hate the coward play calling..we are out the playoffs .... Pointless

jgrangers2

Quote from: umassgrad on December 31, 2023, 02:21:59 PMMy stats have KT not making the stat sheet thus far. 6 straight quarters of zero tackles, pressures etc...

It feels like he either takes advantage of a bad D-line or gets coverage sacks. He's just not a consistent impact player on the pass rush.

Trench

Quote from: jgrangers2 on December 31, 2023, 02:28:08 PMIt feels like he either takes advantage of a bad D-line or gets coverage sacks. He's just not a consistent impact player on the pass rush.

Absolutely correct. Why doesn't he at least have a spin move?

TDToomer

Quote from: killarich on December 31, 2023, 02:25:25 PMWTF was that ?

Now Taylor hurt again

I hate the coward play calling..we are out the playoffs .... Pointless

Taylor looked fine on the sidelines
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

kartanoman

Quote from: Trench on December 31, 2023, 02:21:41 PMOne of our posters not sure who always campaigned for Belton. He was right. The guys usually near the ball.

An interception and fumble recovery in the first half. Proof it's better to be lucky than good.

I'll take lady luck anytime if it keeps you in the game.

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

Trench

Quote from: kartanoman on December 31, 2023, 02:30:56 PMAn interception and fumble recovery in the first half. Proof it's better to be lucky than good.

I'll take lady luck anytime if it keeps you in the game.

Peace!

Players around the ball I don't look at as lucky. I look at em as gamers. And many play bigger in bigger spots. The IT factor.