News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Rams game thread

Started by MightyGiants, December 31, 2023, 12:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

umassgrad

We must change the defensive culture next year. I don't know who is to blame but someone's head has to roll and just as well should be Wink.

Trench

Quote from: jgrangers2 on December 31, 2023, 02:51:54 PMThis is who Wink is. It's why he hadn't had a 10 sack rusher until this year.

I hope Kafka and Wink are gone along with special teams and the Dr. I guess we can add the Oline guy into the equation as well. Their units are not that fundamentally sound.

katkavage

Bears winning big. They would be foolish to pick a QB.

TDToomer

Why is this defense alergic to tackling??? Why are they coached to just push offensive players out of bounds instead of wrapping their arms around them?
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

kartanoman

Quote from: MagicRat on December 31, 2023, 02:51:59 PMPay Adoree Jackson????

I don't f-ing think so.

After that shameful example of tackling, show him the exit now. Make him strip out of his uniform on the sideline for all to see.

If they have the stocks, put him in it and pelt him with 🍅!!!

Ugh!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

killarich

Saqoun is too hesitant... young Saqoun would've had 20 yards on that run

Jclayton92

Trench

He also shuffles and runs into linemen. Not to mention he drops many passes as we just saw

killarich

Saqoun lowers his fken head as soon as he has the ball

The line is terrible but the dude is instantly killing his vision

DaveBrown74

Our team is getting ground down by a team with much better players and a much better coach. It's sad to watch, but it's very representative of where we are right now.

Trench

Quote from: killarich on December 31, 2023, 02:57:41 PMSaqoun lowers his fken head as soon as he has the ball

The line is terrible but the dude is instantly killing his vision

100%!!!!!

TDToomer

Giants pending free agents are having nightmare games. Jackson, Taylor and now Barkley dropping a wide open pass
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

katkavage

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on December 31, 2023, 02:57:47 PMOur team is getting ground down by a team with much better players and a much better coach. It's sad to watch, but it's very representative of where we are right now.
Yeah, the coach is good.

kartanoman

Quote from: killarich on December 31, 2023, 02:56:21 PMSaqoun is too hesitant... young Saqoun would've had 20 yards on that run

He used to pump his knees. Note he doesn't do that anymore. But, when his knees are almost comparable to mine, the writing is on the wall.

With all the respect in the world, no $10-12 million contracts next year.

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

bighitterdalama