News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Rams game thread

Started by MightyGiants, December 31, 2023, 12:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kartanoman

UGH!!!!!

Charlie Brown couldn't have done it any worse!

The jaws of defeat secured yet again from possible victory.

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

MagicRat

Smell my cheese you mother!

killarich

Wow Philly lost ....

Due we automatically hold the tiebreaker over them ? (cardinals)

TDToomer

The Cardinals just beat Philthy!
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

jgrangers2

Quote from: killarich on December 31, 2023, 03:58:06 PMWow Philly lost ....

Due we automatically hold the tiebreaker over them ? (cardinals)

If the Cardinals win next week and we lose out, we'd leap frog them in the draft order

kingm56

kartanoman

There is mass excitement here in the Valley of the Sun! Ding, Dong the Iggles are Dead!

Green helmets floating in the Delaware River ... with heads attached! Awesome!

Add a Simmons sack to make it complete!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

killarich

Simmons deserves a contract ..some may not agree ..but he's gotten better as the season went along .....he's earned it

They need to use him in pass rush more

kingm56

T200

Quote from: killarich on December 31, 2023, 04:03:25 PMSimmons deserves a contract ..some may not agree ..but he's gotten better as the season went along .....he's earned it

They need to use him in pass rush more
I've been a fan all season and wanted him to get more snaps.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

killarich

One person not worthy of a contract though... Barkley ...sad turn of events

killarich

Quote from: T200 on December 31, 2023, 04:04:36 PMI've been a fan all season and wanted him to get more snaps.

Me as well

bighitterdalama

kartanoman

umassgrad

I know our blocking sucks but I pray this is Barkley's last year. I've never seen a back with so much negative yardage and drops to boot.