News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Who is your NYG MVP pick this season?

Started by Ed Vette, May 27, 2024, 07:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants, H-Town G-Fan, Stringer Bell, sxdxca38 and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Brian Burns.

The D is the better unit of the two, and he is its best player.

sxdxca38

Malik Nabers

Because so much is riding on his shoulders

Painter

With only scant basis for a guess, I'd have to say Malik Nabers.

Cheers!

Trench

Daniel Jones - and I blast him all the time but he's my guy right now

BluesCruz

Darius Slayton will have a breakout year.  Other teams will be doubling Hyatt and Nabors leaving Slayton one on one- 1000 plus Receiving Yds
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

MightyGiants

Like others, I am going with Nabers
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

T200

If the team has a winning record, it will be Jones.

IF the team has a losing record, I'd go with Nabers or Burns.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Painter

Quote from: BluesCruz on Today at 07:43:44 AMDarius Slayton will have a breakout year.  Other teams will be doubling Hyatt and Nabors leaving Slayton one on one- 1000 plus Receiving Yds

You are, of course, assuming that they will give Slayton a new, more money, deal so he won't continue his holdout and become trade bait. I truly wish him well either way. But I certainly wouldn't invest in the notion that, whether or not by default, he will out-perform Nabers and/or Hyatt in terms of targets, receptions, and yards. Good luck with that.

Cheers!

H-Town G-Fan

With Aaron Donald's retirement, Dexter Lawrence may very well be the best DT in the NFL. He's the best player on the field most of the time they play. If they are to have any success in 2024, the defense will have to be stout and Dex will be key to that.

Stringer Bell

I'm struggling with the level of optimism re: Hyatt. I think it's far more likely his numbers end up closer to our #4 option in the passing game vs. being the team MVP.

My pick is Dex / Burns. I think Burns will put up the showy stats and make the SportsCenter highlights, but Dex will have the biggest overall impact.