News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Looking beyond Kayvon Thibodeaux's 5.5 sacks

Started by MightyGiants, October 25, 2023, 10:59:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TDToomer

Quote from: andrew_nyGiants on October 29, 2023, 03:12:01 PMI wonder how those WFAN guys feel about the way they treated Carl now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Which host gave him crap for defending Thibs? I can't wait to hear from Banks next time he calls in.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

andrew_nyGiants

Quote from: TDToomer on October 29, 2023, 06:32:59 PMWhich host gave him crap for defending Thibs? I can't wait to hear from Banks next time he calls in.
Both of them. They hung up on him while they were crying that he had no right to tell them "how to fan"

From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

TDToomer

Quote from: andrew_nyGiants on October 29, 2023, 06:40:11 PMBoth of them. They hung up on him while they were crying that he had no right to tell them "how to fan"

Both of which show? There are 4 different weekday tandems on WFAN.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs