News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

PFF Heroes and Goats- The Jets game

Started by MightyGiants, October 30, 2023, 12:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

Again I award hero to over 75 and goat to under 55  (min 10 snaps)

OFFENSE

Hero

Mark Glowinski

Goat

Isaiah Hodgins
Jalin Hyatt
Wan'Dale Robinson
Tyrod Taylor
Tommy DeVito
Darius Slayton
Tyre Phillips
Darren Waller
Ben Bredeson
Daniel Bellinger

DEFENSE

Heroes

Dexter Lawrence (Elite)
Kayvon Thibodeaux
Bobby Okereke
Jason Pinnock
Isaiah Simmons (just missed with a 74.5)

Goats

Adoree' Jackson
Deonte Banks
Jihad Ward

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

B1GBLUE

our receivers are truly insufferable. week after week after week not a single one of them is ever a hero.

Ed Vette

Rich, I saw McKethan in as the 6th Lineman in place of a TE in the Run Game. How many snaps did he have and what was his grade?
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Also Rich, since the entire second half was run plays, I was wondering how many pass plays they used to grade the Receivers. 
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

EDjohnst1981

Good to see this back. I enjoy this topic and missed it not being put up vs Washington.

DaveBrown74

I wonder if the penalty kept Thibs from an elite grade.

madbadger

Quote from: B1GBLUE on October 30, 2023, 01:05:24 PMour receivers are truly insufferable. week after week after week not a single one of them is ever a hero.

How can you be a hero when your dipstick coach refuses to throw the ball and then forced to he elected to throw to a running back on a screen?