News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

flott

Started by B1GBLUE, October 30, 2023, 05:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B1GBLUE

just wanted to show some love to flott. he has been playing pretty well and making big plays over the last couple weeks. guy that seemed like he was a cut candidate, now beginning to contribute. great to see.

gregf

The cb future looks good with Banks, Hawkins and Flott. Three young starters after Adoree moves on.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: gregf on October 30, 2023, 05:11:01 PMThe cb future looks good with Banks, Hawkins and Flott. Three young starters after Adoree moves on.

Fully agreed.

They're already playing well, and, as we know, this is a position with a learning curve. They will (very likely) only get materially better in the next year or two.

Gman329

I'll add Pinnock to that last.  He makes plays.

Sem

Plus McKinney. He's been largely quiet this year, bordering on invisible, at least to my eyes. But he's played at a high level in the past, and is still young. I'm not sure if this year they're asking him to do the work that keeps him out of the spotlight, or if possibly playing alongside Julian Love made him a better player.

nb587

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on October 30, 2023, 05:16:33 PMFully agreed.

They're already playing well, and, as we know, this is a position with a learning curve. They will (very likely) only get materially better in the next year or two.
Not sure at all about Hawkins.  He's had periods where he seemed allergic to tackling.  I'm almost ready to give up on Robinson who I thought had serious potential

Jclayton92

Great in game, he's just horrible in practice lol.