News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Predictions for the Giants VS Seahawks

Started by MightyGiants, October 28, 2022, 10:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

True Blue

I think a Giants loss for this one, Seattles stadium is tough

26-21

GordonGekko80

24-17 Seahawks.

I think it will be a loss.

Slugsy-Narrows

Ravens are a better team then the Hawks

I'm going bold

27-17

GGGGGGGGGGGGMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimv

I don't make predictions but, historically, the Giants do not do well in Seattle. ~X(

Jolly Blue Giant

I think the Giants pull this one off. Our defense is dang good and theirs is dang bad. We should be able to eak out 24 pts and hold them to under 20 IMHO. Also, we tend to do really well in the second half and can pull a rabbit out of the hat at the end of games. I don't know if it's because of better conditioning or what it is, but the Giants seem full of energy and play their best in the 4th qtr while our opposition seems winded and spent

We've played far beyond expectations, but so have the Seahawks. We're steady (annoyingly so at times) and I think the Seahawks are about to come down to earth

We're 3pt underdogs and that usually works to our favor
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

Rambo89

I was worried about this game a few weeks back given the travel and the fact that Seattle looks much better than anyone thought they'd be.  I wouldn't be shocked if the Giants won but don't expect them to win.  And even if the Giants lose going 6-2 into the bye is better than anyone could have dreamed of 2 months ago.

Seattle 30 Giants 17
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

todge

Let's face it - the Giants are not going to win every game and go 16-1. We know they're going to lose games. It's hard in this league to play at a high intensity every game. I'm thinking this game could be one.

Seattle 24 Giants 21

broussard.joseph6

We're winning this game! Switch it up... heavy outside run game 1st half... screens, outside zone, sweeps, pitches, reverses. 2nd half inside zone plays and passes.

DaveBrown74

I don't have a strong feel on this one. If memory serves the last time we played in Seattle was in Judge's first year (2020), and we won with Colt McCoy at QB. That game has no bearing on this one, but it's not like we need to be going into this game thinking we have no shot. So far this year at home, the Seahawks have beaten the crappy Broncos by a point, lost to the so-so Falcons, and beaten the disappointing Cardinals 19-9. I wouldn't say they have been dominant at home myself.

Still, this is a cross-country trip for us, we obviously have some injuries, and comparatively speaking this game isn't hugely important.

I certainly think we have a shot and won't be surprised at all if we win, but gun to my head I'm going:

Seattle 27-24.

todge

Just read the synopsis and prediction from the Seattle beat writer. He said the Giants have been "lucky" so far; Seattle has the far more talented roster; and, that Seattle should win comfortably.

Sounds like Seattle is getting full of themselves . I picked Seattle to win but "easily"? Can't see that.

MagicRat

I don't like these and I don't like their coach.

Looking at the weather forecast this could be an attritional, low scorer.
I think we live and die on Saquon and our run D, I'd be more than happy to put the game in Geno Smith's hands, in the rain,  with Metcalf and Lockett banged up.

If we can do a number on the rookie RB I like our chances, but our run D the last few weeks has been not great.

I don't have a good feeling, Seattle 24-13.
Smell my cheese you mother!

CVA14

Bange up Giants will be too degraded to win this one away from home. Seattle by 7.

Slugsy-Narrows

I am a little surprised at the lack of support for our boys!

I get it we have to drop one eventually.

But this team is NOT better then any team we have beaten so far, the Ravens were a much better team then the Hawks, and we beat them.

Come on!  Let's have some faith. Lol

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin