News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Good article on DJ and Giants: Still not seeing the forest for the trees

Started by Blue Fire, October 30, 2022, 11:07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZGiantFan

Quote from: Blue Fire on October 30, 2022, 12:39:24 PMA mind guided by flesh absolutely a mind guided by Spirit seeks something greater.

Your preaching would have more effect if we saw it reflected in your behavior here.

And frankly as an Evangelical Christian I find it distasteful for you to use your faith as a weapon here, something to buttress your opinion or used to claim it gave you greater insight into our discussions.
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

MightyGiants

@Blue Fire

I am less than impressed with this thread.  I mean you could have simply posted the commentary and talked about what you thought about it.

Only that isn't what you did; you used the opinion of some blogger from The GREAT BLUE NORTH DRAFT REPORT (a blog only members of BBI talk about or care about) and pretended it was authoritative, and you then felt the need to call out members who don't share your view of Daniel Jones.

That is not what BBH is about.  The core values of BBH (to borrow Schoen's idea) is- smart, respectful, and friendly

the commentary you added to your posts is not keeping with those values, not in the least.   
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

y_so_blu

It's not time to make that decision yet. I'm confident that Joe Schoen will make the right decision when the time comes... which was not at all the case with our previous GM.  :ok: