News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

2024 NFL Draft Tools and Charts

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, January 12, 2024, 11:27:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolly Blue Giant

I've been putting this chart together for the last few weeks and updating it now and then. It's not set in concrete, but just a chart to aid in ranking players...which will change over the coming weeks. Some of the players names have a "strike through" because they decided to return to college. I think I got most of them, but not 100% sure

Anyway, one thing that sticks out like a sore thumb: The draft is stacked to the max with WR's, OL, and CBs, with a pretty good crop of ERs

Subject to change (because it will be) and subjective anyway. Unfinished after 4 rounds and likely never finished, but we'll see. Most position rankings are a combination of CBS Rankings, NFLMockDraftDatabase, Great Blue North Draft Report, Walter Football, etc

The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

President Rick

wow...thanks for all this.  Go Giants.
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.