News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

We're in the only Division where we all won a Super Bowl

Started by ralphpal1, January 22, 2024, 11:00:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ralphpal1

Does that hold any weight for the teams that you want to win
But i think we are the only divison that all our teams won a superbowl
Does anyone care or just me

MightyGiants

For those who are curious, here are the 12 teams to have never won a Super Bowl

Arizona Cardinals
Atlanta Falcons
Buffalo Bills
Carolina Panthers
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns
Detroit Lions
Houston Texans
Jacksonville Jaguars
Los Angeles Chargers
Minnesota Vikings
Tennessee Titans
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

President Rick

lions browns and texans have never been to one.  I think thtat's all....and maybe add an asterisk for the browns in so far as they would have been there in 2002 IF art modell hadn't moved them from cleve to baltimore first.
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.

Sem

Plus the NYG's are the only NFL team to have won a SB in each of the past four decades. Have to win another one by 2029 to keep the streak alive.

kartanoman

Quote from: President Rick on January 22, 2024, 11:26:52 AMlions browns and texans have never been to one.  I think thtat's all....and maybe add an asterisk for the browns in so far as they would have been there in 2002 IF art modell hadn't moved them from cleve to baltimore first.

Jacksonville has not been to the Super Bowl.

When the "Art Modell Browns" left for Baltimore, they agreed to leave behind the history of the Browns, the uniforms, records, etc. So, the 2000 Baltimore Ravens won their Super Bowl as a Baltimore entity and the first Baltimore Super Bowl champion since the 1970 Colts.

Meanwhile, the futility of the Browns lives on as never having appeared in a Super Bowl and their last NFL Championship dates back to 1964.

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)