News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Fun (for Giants fans) drama in Philly

Started by MightyGiants, February 23, 2024, 10:22:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

Conflicting claims emerge as to why the Eagles collapsed

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/conflicting-claims-emerge-as-to-why-the-eagles-collapsed

I suggest reading the article, but the drama all circles around this:

This week, Craig Carton of FS1 has claimed that he knows what happened, without disclosing what he knows.

"It is a problem that would splinter any group of men — any group of men," Carton said on the air. "It is a real significant problem and it cannot be fixed. . . . I'm not gonna tell you more than that. I know what the problem was. I know they're trying to fix it. I don't think it can be fixed. So it will be very interesting to see if a high-profile player is no longer with the Eagles."
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jclayton92

Did AJ Brown sleep with Sirianni's wife or something.

MightyGiants

Quote from: Jclayton92 on February 23, 2024, 10:25:28 AMDid AJ Brown sleep with Sirianni's wife or something.

You are not the first person I heard suggest women were involved
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

AZGiantFan

For me, this is the crappiest kind of journalism.  "I know but I'm not going to tell you".
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

MightyGiants

Quote from: AZGiantFan on February 23, 2024, 12:28:34 PMFor me, this is the crappiest kind of journalism.  "I know but I'm not going to tell you".

Fair point, although I am just enjoying that a rival is having to deal with the drama
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Giant Obsession

Quote from: AZGiantFan on February 23, 2024, 12:28:34 PMFor me, this is the crappiest kind of journalism.  "I know but I'm not going to tell you".

If you want the crappiest kind of journalism don't be surprised that it comes from the crappiest kind of journalist (in his case crap spreader is a more appropriate description of his "talents")....Craig Carton. 

While what he knows may be real, this convicted felon never misses an opportunity for self promotion.
Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon

spiderblue43

Whatever the mess is in Cheesesteak Ville..they still have Howie to fix it. But I was floored that he didn't 86 Sirianni.

They have a clown fan boy as their supposed leader. Why? Does he have some leverage?

Bob In PA

Maybe some day they'll make a movie out of it ("Peyton Place: The Return To Mediocrity") and we'll have our answer.

If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

MightyGiants

I did peek at an Eagle forum to see what fans thought.

They had two possibilities.

1)  As previously mentioned it involved a woman and sexual relations

2)  Hurts and Slay got into a physical altercation late in the season

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Bob In PA

It's the latter one, to my knowledge, but that doesn't necessarily rule out both, if you see what I mean.

I would ask which guy you get rid of, but the answer is obvious.

Gee, the Giants could use another CB who knows the rest of the NFC-East.

Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!