News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Drew Lock said he was told Daniel Jones is the starter

Started by MightyGiants, March 15, 2024, 11:36:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doc16LT56

Quote from: Bob In PA on March 15, 2024, 02:51:00 PMDoc: Actually, my laugh wasn't about us fans, it was about how we view what Schoen says. It amuses me because IMO his answers depend totally on what question he was answering and the surrounding circumstances.

He'll never knowingly tip his hand about the draft or free-agency, but when asked to evaluate areas where the team needs help or status of individual players I believe he tries to be as honest as the day is long, with the only exception being the necessity to completely avoid answering specific questions about a player's health.

We here (and nearly all fans) hate losing because it usually results in wasting four months each year the Giants field a crummy team (whether that is due to bad luck with injuries or bad management by those in charge).

Bob
My apologies, Bob. Thanks for the thoughtful response.

Giant Obsession

"Jones is the starter".

Till we need a spark :)

Hopefully it won't be in Game 1 when we are trailing 40 - 0

QB will be a very fluid decision this year as the temperature gets turned up on Shoen and Coach Sparky's britches.
Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon

Bob In PA

Quote from: Giant Obsession on March 15, 2024, 03:47:44 PM"Jones is the starter".

Till we need a spark :)

Hopefully it won't be in Game 1 when we are trailing 40 - 0

QB will be a very fluid decision this year as the temperature gets turned up on Shoen and Coach Sparky's britches.

GO: I'm not expecting to get an easy opening game (as usual) but we can always hope!  Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Jclayton92

When they say Jones is the starter they always use "Expected" every single time. He's the expected starter until he's not.

BluesCruz

Does Jones do track officiating on the side as a "Starter"?

I doubt he is still our "Starter" by game 5.  The man has no game

He was a loser in College and has the almost identical losing record in the pros

When is the last time a losing QB came out of College and was an NFL winner??

Gettleman was sent down by lil Bill to destroy us
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

babywhales

It is interesting what hills some people find themselves on and decide today is a nice day to die. 
"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S