News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NFT: BBH Tailgate August 9th Game

Started by Ed Vette, July 20, 2018, 09:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coggs

5 hours prior to kick-off is rule.  Not sure if they change it for pre-season.

Ed Vette

Quote from: LennG on August 01, 2018, 03:48:20 PM
Since I am fairly new to this, does everyone sort of bring their own food, snacks, or is there an order to what you guys usually do?

Bring your own drink. Next week I'll get the final tally and we can then bring different things to share. I can bring a grill. I'm sure Brian will too.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

gregf

Shoelessjoe

Ed, my son Dan and I will definitely be there on Thursday.  We are shooting for 2PM so it looks like we can stake out our area.  For all those coming please make sure that once you enter lot "B" that you turn right and go up to the road and then make your last left.  Go down a few hundred feet and our area is on the left.  The key is go right after you show your parking pass.

Ed Vette

This is the group as it stands now. Several of us will be on line at 1:30 to secure the tailgate spot. Brian and I are bringing canopy tents to shield the elements. If you have one and the room, please bring one too. Bring your own lawn chair. Bring your own beverages. Then take a look at what some of us are bringing and then decide what you want to bring. Let's not bring duplicate items with the exception of a folding table, paper items and utensils, as you can never have enough of that.

If you're bringing something to cook, it would be good to bring a portable Grill but if you don't have one, we can share. Food like Ribs and burgers, fruit and cheeses and snacks are some items to consider. Just bring enough for everyone to have a serving or sample. We are packed up and heading to the stadium about an hour before the kickoff.

See the maps to follow for the tailgate area we will meet at. I'll start a PM thread with Phone numbers I have in case anyone needs additional help.   

Lenn
Rich- Potato and Macaroni Salads and Coleslaw. 
Brian - Marinated Chicken Breasts, Hot Dogs/Rolls/Condiments and a Gas Grill.   
Bob - garden salad, utensils, plates, cups, napkins, salad dressings, folding table and at least four chairs.
Frank & Dan
Tomeee - 2
Greg and son - 2
Ed- Skirt Steak or slicing steak and a Charcoal Grill.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Map- Take Paterson Plank Road from Route 17 South which turns into Route 120. RT 120 passes in front of the stadium and the Izod Center will be on the opposite side of the road with the indoor ski slope. Once you are on 120 stay to your right and enter the Meadowlands at the first entrance and then bear right on the service road and about 500 feet you will enter the location for both Lot B parking lots. When you get your parking pass scanned, enter the parking lot on your right to the location I marked on the map in the above thread.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

andrew_nyGiants

I'm planning on being there...may come solo (checking to see if the wife wants to join).

Coming from the city and plan to take the train. Please let me know what I can bring.

What time does everyone plan to arrive (sorry I may have glossed over it)?

Thanks!!
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

Ed Vette

Quote from: andrew_nyGiants on August 06, 2018, 08:17:19 AM
I'm planning on being there...may come solo (checking to see if the wife wants to join).

Coming from the city and plan to take the train. Please let me know what I can bring.

What time does everyone plan to arrive (sorry I may have glossed over it)?

Thanks!!
See the above information I just posted for time and location, Andrew. Choose something from the list if you like but there should be plenty of food.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Bob In PA

I added to Ed's note above the stuff I will bring.  I will also load as many folding chairs as will fit in my car.  Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

gregf

Thanks Ed. We will grab something to contribute!  Not sure what yet since I'm not in my regular area.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Shoelessjoe

Ed, I will bring burgers.  I was going to bring both dogs and burgers but since Brian is bringing the dogs I will do just burgers.  I will be going to the Rockland Bakery on the way the the stadium so if anyone needs bread, rolls or anything else I will pick it up for you.

Brian, I'll get the hot dog rolls for you so don't bring them.

babywhales

"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S

coggs

Mine are gone.  But, I do have 2 left for the NE pre-season game.