News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Super Bowl thread

Started by MightyGiants, February 11, 2024, 06:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philosophers

I swear both teams have so many players we wanted to draft.  Leo Chenal.

Good teams find these players in mid to late rounds.

kartanoman

Quote from: MightyGiants on February 11, 2024, 07:15:33 PM49ers look like the stronger team so fae

The Chiefs are a second half team, but so, too, are the 49ers. If the game is close at the half, expect an intense final 30.

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

kartanoman

Wow! Going for the long FG there, after playing conservative earlier, when it would have been a shorter kick, I believe, was interesting.

But he made it, and that's all that matters! Vegas is mid desert country (2000 ft above sea level) so the ball may travel a tad further than at sea level.

3-0 SF

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

MightyGiants

That throw by Mahomes was unreal
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

kartanoman

Omg, this is crazy!!!

A hell of a pass by Mahomes ruined by a fumble and turnover. Ugh!

Well, the turnover situation is reconciled, but man, I feel for the Chiefs who finally broke free of that 49ers' D.

I still can't get a feel on the momentum of the game, yet.

killarich

Kelce that was disrespectful

kartanoman

Good stop by KC after that horse collar foul.

MagicRat

Loving this game! Kelce needs to wind his neck in.
Smell my cheese you mother!

sooners56

Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

uconnjack8

Wow, what a horrible way for a super bowl appearance to end.

uconnjack8

SF isn't leaving much open in the passing game. 

kartanoman

Greenlaw pulling a Bill Granatica on the sideline. Fortunately, the 49ers covered his butt; however, he may be in serious shape. It would be a huge loss to them, especially as the game goes on.

MagicRat

Mahomes needs to realise the game he's in.
Situational.....don't hurt your D.
Smell my cheese you mother!

MightyGiants

That Achilles injury running out onto the field is a first
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

kartanoman