News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Daboll (and Schoen) at LSU Pro Day

Started by MightyGiants, March 27, 2024, 11:33:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H-Town G-Fan

Quote from: MightyGiants on March 27, 2024, 02:44:11 PMHe is the same size as OBJ and the Giants had no problem playing OBJ on the outside

Nabers lined up in the slot +50% of the time at LSU, which is why I referenced the slot-incumbent Robinson. To my memory, Beckham's college usage was primarily on the outside.

katkavage

I'm sure Nabers would be fine and could thrive if and when the Giants get a QB.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Stringer Bell on March 27, 2024, 11:51:06 AMI expect them to be doing their due diligence on Nabers, of course, but I've also been wondering lately about Daniels.

Saw an article stating there were several picks "locked in" including Williams to Bears, Maye to Pats, MHJ tk Cards, Bowers to Jets, and Verse to Atl.

Not that I believe the article 100%, but I thought it interesting that they had Maye as a lock at 3 but not Daniels as a lock at 2. And then I got to thinking, with all the McCarthy buzz, could the Skins really be deciding between Daniels and JJ? If they shocked everyone and went JJ, that would conceivably leave Daniels available at 6.

Given all the new info we have, what would be your preference for the Giants at 6 if things went Williams, JJ, Maye, MHJ, Nabers?

I'd take a shot at Daniels. I know it's risky, but the upside is huge. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out.