News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Let's Try Movie Quotes Again...

Started by jimv, May 08, 2020, 07:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

Quote from: LennG on June 29, 2020, 07:21:01 PM
Have you gotten #1 as of yet.
Reread the lines and you should get it.

I guess you gave up

Key Largo
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

jimv

jimv

Here's an obscure one:

"They oughta put your mouth in a circus."

philo43

Quote from: jimv on July 02, 2020, 12:21:27 AM
Here's an obscure one:

"They oughta put your mouth in a circus."

Cinderella Man - very under appreciated movie. Watch any chance I get, not to often though.

jimv

GREAT going, philo!!!!! =D> =D> =D>  I often watch it too.  As a matter of fact, I watched it yesterday & that's why I put it in.

You're right; it IS very underappreciated.

eilasidogruoy

1. There's no way, *no* way that you came from *my* loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!

And all that in them is.

LennG

Quote from: eilasidogruoy on July 02, 2020, 08:49:03 PM
1. There's no way, *no* way that you came from *my* loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!

One great movie. Should I say it or leave it for others to try.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

jimv

I'll leave it for others to try too.  Funny!! =)) =)) =))

jimv

"Are you sayin' that Jesus Christ couldn't hit a curve ball?"

"If God had a mind to be be a fish, He'd be a whale.  Believe it; He'd be a whale!"

LennG

A few for the 4th of July

" Y'know, this was supposed to be my weekend off, but noooo. You got me out here draggin' your heavy ass through the burnin' desert with your dreadlocks stickin' out the back of my parachute. You gotta come down here with an attitude, actin' all big and bad... "

"It seems it always happens. Whenever we get too high-hat and too sophisticated for flag-waving, some thug nation decides we're a push-over all ready to be blackjacked. And it isn't long before we're looking up, mighty anxiously, to be sure the flag's still waving over us. "

" They burned the flag and they demonstrated against us; it's on the cover of the paper today. They have no respect. They have no idea what's going on over there, Mom - the men that are sacrificing their lives. People are dying every day over there, and nobody back here even seems to care. It's a bunch of goddamn xxxx if you ask me! "

Charlie Weiss

LennG

And a couple more

I've been ordered to take you men with me, I'm told that if you don't come I can shoot you. Well, you know I won't do that. Maybe somebody else will, but I won't, so that's that.
Many of us volunteered to fight for the Union. Some came mainly because we were bored at home and this looked like it might be fun. Some came because we were ashamed not to. Many came because it was the right thing to do.

And

Charlotte: You have done nothing for which you should be ashamed.
Benjamin : I have done nothing. And for that I am ashamed.

Charlie Weiss

jimv

The very first of the 4th of July quotes is "Independence Day."  But, where did you get ther others?

Nobody's answered my two quotes.

LennG

Jim

Ypu nare correct about #1 and I really can't believe you don't get #2 one of your favorite movies.

And your quote--Major League

Charlie Weiss

jimv

LennG

Quote from: jimv on July 04, 2020, 10:47:03 PM
How about my second quote?

I'm working on it.

How about my other 4?

Charlie Weiss