News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

**Members Profiles**- Post a little about yourself (now with complete list)

Started by MightyGiants, August 29, 2007, 11:12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncannyGfan

1) I live in Arlington but grew up on Long Island

2) I grew up in the 80s liking the Giants, but to young to really loved football until Jessie Armstead was playing LB

3) I'm a budget Analyst with the government

4) I've been reading this board for the last couple of years.   Took me way too long to start posting.

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

nygnts4ever

Good to get that first one under your belt Uncanny....

Welcome and I/we look forward to your input...the more the merrier...

Kevin Karcher

"If I have seen farther than others, it is because I was standing on the shoulders of giants."

Isaac Newton

nygnts4ever

View...

What "Fumble Game"????

LOL...like you, most of us have tried to block it out. 

Welcome on-board.  I'm jealous of the tix you have.  I'm in Tampa and will be at the stadium with my Y.A. jersey on in week three.

Glad to have you...
Kevin Karcher

"If I have seen farther than others, it is because I was standing on the shoulders of giants."

Isaac Newton

Cal-G-meister

1- Living out in So. California since 1986.....went to SB XXI at the Rose Bowl

2- Been a devout Giants Fan since the days of Sam Huff and Jim Brown

3- Have been in the Air Cargo and Trade Show Transport business all my life

4- Married w/ 5 grown sons.....total empty nest

MightyGiants

Welcome Cal-G-meister!!!  I hope you enjoy becoming part of our little group.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Sam56

"Been a devout Giants Fan since the days of Sam Huff and Jim Brown"

Another welcome Cal-G-meister.  We must be about the same age since I too have been a devout fan since Sam Huff (the first LB who thrilled me), Jim Brown (the greatest football player I ever saw play) and Frank Gifford (my favorite boyhood Fifties Giant player).

Hope to hear more from you.

Cal-G-meister

nygdevils32

1)  Central Jersey

2)  Since I was 4

3)  Student

4) I actaully own my own Giants forum, Big Blue Online and we also pride ourselves with classy Giants discussion on a daily basis.

GO GIANTS

tarheelgman

My name is Tim. Born in the Bronx, grew up in Mt Vernon and White Plains. Moved to Raleigh NC in 1980.
Giants fan since the late 50's. Very fond memories of Yankee Stadium and Joe Morrison showing my wife-to-be and I his tush before the game every week when he stretched near the open end zone.
Retired from the IT industry.
3 children, 4 grandchildren. From a true Giants family - mother (81, goes to every home game), brothers, sisters, children, nephews, nieces. Make at least 1 pilgrimage to the Meadowlands each year.

chiller99

Great to see another Tarheel transplant...this is an awesome site Im sure you will enjoy it.

danteipp

Hello all, finally got over here and figure it is time to get involved and say hello.

1. Connecticut with a lot of time spent in Florida over the years.

2. I have been a Giants fan for going on 28 years this season.

3. I negotiate financial trading agreements but I am NOT a lawyer.   ;)

4. I am hoping to attend my first Giants training camp this year assuming time, travel and wife willing.  Besides football I also love baseball, hockey and golf (specifically playing).     

XNYrnLA

It's about time I introduce myself to my Giants family here:

1)  I Lived in N.Y. my High school and college years when I learned and played football... I moved to L.A. after college and now I live in Westwood area of L.A.

2)  Been a Giants fan around 3o years!!

3)  I have an import/distribution company. I import mainly personal electronics from China and I travel to that country often.

4) My spare/leisure time is dedicated to Poker, Giants football and martial arts.... life is good.

"" This team is now 3 players away from being a winning playoff team ""

Spyder

Hey Folks!

I met John (one of the admins, I think) and his friend at camp on Sunday, and I saw John again this Thursday at camp.

I made some great video, topped off with some great play by play by John and friend, who were right behind me. 

So John, if you read this, send me a PM about the video. If anyone else knows his screen name, please let him know I'm here.... 8))

1) I live in West Milford NJ. Born in NYC. (The Bronx)

2) Giant fan as long as I can remember, first games I recall are around 1967. First real (not preseason, used to go to Princeton for Giant-Eagles preseason games too) Giant game at Yankee Stadium 1972: Giants destroy the Eagles 62-10 as Tarkenton and Homer Jones go wild... :yes:

3) Been involved with B2B sales most of my life, last job software sales, currently between jobs.

4) I have a small video company that is mostly hobby. Met fan too. Rangers and Knicks pre-Dolans, now, not so much. Big music fan, and I play guitar also.

spiderblue43

Spyder,

Were we separated at birth? Very similar backgrounds. Timelines. Team favorites. And usernames. My username is also a tribute to Carl "Spider" Lockhart. Welcome aboard!!! How many spideys can this website take, I ask you (spider68, me)?  :yes: