News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

**Members Profiles**- Post a little about yourself (now with complete list)

Started by MightyGiants, August 29, 2007, 11:12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

Good for you Andrew :ok:  Hopefully you will share all the good inside info you get. :D
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

andrew_nyg

A modest view of your future brings modest results and rewards. Think BIG and give people the opportunity to WIN BIG.

Cottage

1)  Western NY (Rochester)

2)  Since 1985 (I'm 35)

3)  Telecommunications executive

4)  Watched the playoff game against the 49ers in '85 when I was 10 - then watched all  of the 86 season...I was hooked

The12th man

I live in Port Charlotte, Florida. Grew up in Utica, New York and have been a Giants fan since I was 5 years old. Weeze and I have been friends since I met him at Laguna Seca in 1987. Retired but work part time at on a county ballfield comlex.

ajcnj56

My name is Anthony and I am 54, and have been a long time Giants fan as long as I can remember.  I share in season tickets and sit on the 2nd level in the corner of the end zone under the Pepsi sign. 

I live in Central NJ, close to Princeton

I am currently unemployed, and looking for work in the IT Consulting field (any job leads let me know!!).

I also have written blogs from time to time, and can be found on Twitter as ajcnj56.  Feel free to connect.

Anthony

jimv

revmoran

I don't contribute very often to these boards, but I do like to come and read all your posts to get the inside track on what's going on with the Giants now.  My interest is more Giants past than present, and I do contribute to the Giants.com history section when I have time. 
1)  What part of the Country do you live in?  I live in Connecticut, just north of Danbury near the New York border

2)  How long have you been a Giants fan?  I have never not been a Giants fan, although I don't pay much attention between games

3)  What do you do for a living?  I was ordained as a minister in 1970 and for the past 20 years I've been the senior pastor of the First Congregational Church here. 

4) Anything else you would like to mention about yourself?  my main link to the Giants was through my father who played for the team from 1929 to 1934.  He would have been 110 years old this past Sunday.  We lived in New York City and he took me to a fair share of games when I was young - we'd ride the subway - and I don't think he went to many games after they left Yankee Stadium.  He and my mother came to live with us when we moved to Connecticut, and when he celebrated his 91st birthday the Giants sent a video team up to interview him, since he still held the record for the longest run from scrimmage for the team, which was 91 yards.  It's a priceless video for me, because they asked him a lot of questions I had never asked - and generally he did not talk about himself.  Apart from the Giants I'm a very casual football fan, but I do feel a strong tie to Big Blue and always enjoy seeing them succeed.
Mike Moran

MightyGiants

Quote from: revmoran on August 03, 2011, 10:44:44 AM
I don't contribute very often to these boards, but I do like to come and read all your posts to get the inside track on what's going on with the Giants now.  My interest is more Giants past than present, and I do contribute to the Giants.com history section when I have time. 
1)  What part of the Country do you live in?  I live in Connecticut, just north of Danbury near the New York border

2)  How long have you been a Giants fan?  I have never not been a Giants fan, although I don't pay much attention between games

3)  What do you do for a living?  I was ordained as a minister in 1970 and for the past 20 years I've been the senior pastor of the First Congregational Church here. 

4) Anything else you would like to mention about yourself?  my main link to the Giants was through my father who played for the team from 1929 to 1934.  He would have been 110 years old this past Sunday.  We lived in New York City and he took me to a fair share of games when I was young - we'd ride the subway - and I don't think he went to many games after they left Yankee Stadium.  He and my mother came to live with us when we moved to Connecticut, and when he celebrated his 91st birthday the Giants sent a video team up to interview him, since he still held the record for the longest run from scrimmage for the team, which was 91 yards.  It's a priceless video for me, because they asked him a lot of questions I had never asked - and generally he did not talk about himself.  Apart from the Giants I'm a very casual football fan, but I do feel a strong tie to Big Blue and always enjoy seeing them succeed.

Rev,

I always enjoy reading your posts.  They are always interesting and enlightening
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Section 101 Steve

Been meaning to do this for awhile. Oh well, no time like the present

1 Grew up in queens,ny and moved to sunny downtown mineola in nassau county LI in 1982

2 Been a Giants fan since 1961

3 I used to own an insurance agency for 25 years but sold it last year and retired. I now am a high school official in basketball, softball and field hockey ASA softball, used to do soccer and am trying volleyball as we speak. I am giants, yanks, rangers and knicks fan

4 I am 56 years old and after being on the waiting list for 25 years and still being number 1382 on the list was finally able to get season tickets last year due to the psl's. Married with 4 kids and 5 granddaughters.
sm

Moontheloon

whats up Giants fans

Im brand new here

from Jersey, been a fan since 1981 when I was 7

Im a touring musician

my uncle has had season tickets since the 60s so ive been lucky enough to go to quite a few games a year for my whole life.

Im not an Eli hater nor Homer

not a huge fan of Gilbride but also dont hold him as accountable as most do

self diagnosed realist

two things in my life im passionate about music and my Football Giants

favorite all time players in no order

LT
Simms
Carson
Marshall
Hamilton
Armstead
Seubert
Bradshaw
Nicks

The definition of potential is that you haven't done $*@# yet.
      Bill Parcells

MightyGiants

Quote from: Moontheloon on August 20, 2011, 09:39:07 PM
whats up Giants fans

Im brand new here

from Jersey, been a fan since 1981 when I was 7....

my uncle has had season tickets since the 60s so ive been lucky enough to go to quite a few games a year for my whole life.

Im not an Eli hater nor Homer

not a huge fan of Gilbride but also dont hold him as accountable as most do

self diagnosed realist

two things in my life im passionate about music and my Football Giants

favorite all time players in no order

LT
Simms
Carson
Marshall
Hamilton
Armstead
Seubert
Bradshaw
Nicks

Welcome!  That's a great list.   Harry Carson is a great man and a great player.   Harry once attended our BBQ for free and spent hours telling stories, taking pictures and signing autographs. 
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

vette5573

whats up Giants fans

Im brand new here

Im a touring musician

Welcome aboard Moon. What instrument do you play and what type of music?

Moontheloon

Quote from: vette on August 21, 2011, 09:35:23 AM
whats up Giants fans

Im brand new here

Im a touring musician

Welcome aboard Moon. What instrument do you play and what type of music?

Im a drummer

play all styles

mostly rock, funk, and jazz

The definition of potential is that you haven't done $*@# yet.
      Bill Parcells

Steelman

I live in Mesa AZ. I've been a fan since 1965. Steelman refers to my occupation. I BLEED BLUE!