News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

**Members Profiles**- Post a little about yourself (now with complete list)

Started by MightyGiants, August 29, 2007, 11:12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimv

Mach1

I am presently living in central Jersey (about as central as it gets 3 miles north of six flags), prior to that I was in North Plainfield.

I became a Giants fan back in the early 80s when I was living in London and they first started showing games on channel 4 on sunday evenings, at the time I was playing Rugby and became fascinated with the chess game nature of football, such an interesting mixture of explosive physical strength and subtle skill. The influence that he coaching staff had on the game, calling in plays, setting defenses and moving situational players in and out of positions was comething that it took a long time to learn and appreciate (or occasionally second guess). I think I started liking the Giants during the 1986 season, watching Bravaro drag Redskins down the field and of course win.

I work as the sales manager for a company that provides services to the healthcare industry, trying to prevent hospital acquired infections, something that a number of professional sports teams could use for their locker rooms.

I am gradually getting old, I now have two kids in collage, and have had the pleasure of paying tuition whilst wondering if the boys are having too much fun.  My wife is doing a nursing course and we spend lots of time looking at text books with gory drawings and pictures.

LennG

Welcome Mach1. Are you British or just lived in London??> We have one of our regular posters UK Giantsfan living in London right now.
anyway, welcome to our little group. You will find this place just a wonderful place to talk Giants football without all the other garbage that other sites have to put up with.
Jump in when ever you want. Looking forward to reading  your thoughts about our team.

Len
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

jimv

NYCblueman92

My name is Keyshawn and I have been a Giants fan for 25 years. I live eat and sleep New york Giants football.  I am the kind of hardcore fan who gets updates on his phone when they score, even though I am still watching the game. I watch the game untill the clock say zero. No matter if we are up big or getting blownout. I was raised by my Cowgirl loving father who to this day still sends me burn up Giants gear. There has been many of broken coffee tables in my house after watching the Cowgirls play the Giants. Why he became a Cowgirl fan I don`t know. I was born and raised in NYC but moved to south Jersey for a house and trees for my wife and kids. Now I am stuck with all the no Rings Eagle fans who hate my Giants flag in my front yard. I have three kids two girls and one boy who have no choice but to be a giants fan along as they live in my house LOL just kidding.  Well thats about all, I hope we put those Miami Dolpins in a tunafish can and ship them off to Stanford for Luck to get a head start.

MightyGiants

Quote from: NYCblueman92 on October 30, 2011, 12:37:36 PM
My name is Keyshawn and I have been a Giants fan for 25 years. I live eat and sleep New york Giants football.  I am the kind of hardcore fan who gets updates on his phone when they score, even though I am still watching the game. I watch the game untill the clock say zero. No matter if we are up big or getting blownout. I was raised by my Cowgirl loving father who to this day still sends me burn up Giants gear. There has been many of broken coffee tables in my house after watching the Cowgirls play the Giants. Why he became a Cowgirl fan I don`t know. I was born and raised in NYC but moved to south Jersey for a house and trees for my wife and kids. Now I am stuck with all the no Rings Eagle fans who hate my Giants flag in my front yard. I have three kids two girls and one boy who have no choice but to be a giants fan along as they live in my house LOL just kidding.  Well thats about all, I hope we put those Miami Dolpins in a tunafish can and ship them off to Stanford for Luck to get a head start.

Welcome aboard!  You have come to the right place
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

vette5573

Hi Keyshawn, I've seen you already contributing to the conversation. Welcome.

jimv

LennG

Also, welcome Keyshawn. Sorry, my friend, no one hate those cowpukes more tnan me, but as long as you are second, we can be buddies. Where about in S Jersey do you live??
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

NYCblueman92

Quote from: LennG on October 31, 2011, 03:43:14 PM
Also, welcome Keyshawn. Sorry, my friend, no one hate those cowpukes more tnan me, but as long as you are second, we can be buddies. Where about in S Jersey do you live??
[/quote

I live in Beverly, which is in Burlington County.

amazinz5

Quote from: NYCblueman92 on November 01, 2011, 10:47:50 AM
Quote from: LennG on October 31, 2011, 03:43:14 PM
[/quote

I live in Beverly, which is in Burlington County.
is that near medford?

CTNYGFAN

What part of the Country do you live in?  Livin in the good old USA, East Hampton, Ct

2)  How long have you been a Giants fan? Been a fan of Big Blue since 1967

3)  What do you do for a living? Work at The Travelers as a Troubleshooter in Commercial Lines

4) Anything else you would like to mention about yourself? I was just tipped off about this site from someone on another board after I was wondering where so many of the people whose posts I enjoyed reading for years and occasionally sparred with going back to the who do we pick Ron Dayne or Shaun Alexander days had gone.

It's so nice to see names like WORF, Drake, LennG, Wheeze, BamaGiantFan again and I hear Painter is here too.  So looking forward to reconnecting.

AZGiantFan

Quote from: CTNYGFAN on November 11, 2011, 08:41:34 PM
  What part of the Country do you live in?  Livin in the good old USA, East Hampton, Ct

2)  How long have you been a Giants fan? Been a fan of Big Blue since 1967

3)  What do you do for a living? Work at The Travelers as a Troubleshooter in Commercial Lines

4) Anything else you would like to mention about yourself? I was just tipped off about this site from someone on another board after I was wondering where so many of the people whose posts I enjoyed reading for years and occasionally sparred with going back to the who do we pick Ron Dayne or Shaun Alexander days had gone.

It's so nice to see names like WORF, Drake, LennG, Wheeze, BamaGiantFan again and I hear Painter is here too.  So looking forward to reconnecting.

Welcome CTNGFAN.  You got here by the same route I did.  And yes, Painter is here.  Enjoy yourself.
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

jimv