News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

**Members Profiles**- Post a little about yourself (now with complete list)

Started by MightyGiants, August 29, 2007, 11:12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bamagiantfan

Welcome to the board CTNYGFAN! I look forward to our future sparring matches.  ;)
I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant - Robert McCloskey (if he were on this Forum)

mtlgiant

I live in Montreal , and I have been a Giants fan for over 50 years.
mtlgiant

Bill Brown

Mtlgiant, Have had the pleasure of visiting your beautiful city.  Hope to visit again.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

jimv

Webster29

SimmsXXI

What part of the Country do you live in?  New York City

2)  How long have you been a Giants fan? September 1979, went with my dad when I was four years old.  Have missed about three games (on tv or person) since then. 

3)  What do you do for a living? Lawyer

4) Anything else you would like to mention about yourself? I like the Rangers, Yankees, Knicks (not as much), and Spurs football (EPL).  Big reader, Springsteen fan, and poker player.  Married with a son (1 years old).  Oh and this, after the Cowboys (first one in Dallas) game, I told my colleagues at work that if the Giants win the Super Bowl I would write Tom Coughlin an apology letter (for all the nasty things I said about him) and profess my undying support.  Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would have to write the letter, but I am sure glad that I am.  (anyway does anyone know the address to send the letter?).

Glad to be here. 
Nobody Can Say You Couldn't Do It, Because You Just Did It--Bill Parcells After Super Bowl XXI

vette5573

Quote from: SimmsXXI on February 15, 2012, 09:07:07 AM
What part of the Country do you live in?  New York City

2)  How long have you been a Giants fan? September 1979, went with my dad when I was four years old.  Have missed about three games (on tv or person) since then. 

3)  What do you do for a living? Lawyer

4) Anything else you would like to mention about yourself? I like the Rangers, Yankees, Knicks (not as much), and Spurs football (EPL).  Big reader, Springsteen fan, and poker player.  Married with a son (1 years old).  Oh and this, after the Cowboys (first one in Dallas) game, I told my colleagues at work that if the Giants win the Super Bowl I would write Tom Coughlin an apology letter (for all the nasty things I said about him) and profess my undying support.  Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would have to write the letter, but I am sure glad that I am.  (anyway does anyone know the address to send the letter?).

Glad to be here. 

Welcome

jimv

giantsguy

I probably should have responded to this a few years ago.

Ok, here we go:
I live in upstate NY, Troy, about 15 minutes from the Albany training camp site.  Sweet.
I watched my first Giants game with my father in 1958, the NFL Championship game against the Baltimore Colts.  Loved the Giants ever since [and yes, I also lived through the 60's and 70's with the team].  Not so sweet.
I work for the NYS court system in facilities management.
I am married to a great gal... she's known me for over 35 years and still likes me.  I often tell her that alone proves there's something wrong with her.
I have two grown sons, one newly married to a terrific gal that we consider a daughter more that anything else.
My youngest son flew the nest and moved to Tempe, AZ.  At least I have a warm place to visit.
Go Red, Grey and Blue !!

mountaincuse

1)  What part of the Country do you live in?

Upstate New York - by looking at my user name I am sure you can guess which City - born, raised, and schooled.

2)  How long have you been a Giants fan?

I have developed a diehard (insane according to my wife) relationship with the Giants over the years, but I honestly do not recall "the day" that it finally clicked.  Wide Right in the Super Bowl was probably the time I first remember going crazy after a win.  I have been "all in" for quite sometime and life has adjusted around Big Blue - as my wife says "we interrupt this family for football season".  Starting the next generation as well, my 7 year old son is quickly becoming a big fan (even the dog has a jersey) and my one year old daughter is already signaling "touchdown"..

3)  What do you do for a living?

Architect

4) Anything else you would like to mention about yourself?

Been lurking here for a while and finally decided to log-in as a member, seems like a great collection of fans.

In addition to Big Blue, I BLEED ORANGE and can't wait for the game in the Giants Stadium in September, looking forward to March Madness as well.  Also a big fan of the Yankees and, on a lesser level, the Rangers and Knickerbockers.  Finally, in the spirit of the EPL thread: COYS! (I am told I watch too much sports)

Let's Go Big Blue!
[/quote]

jimv

DanUK

Hey all - I just signed up :)

1)  What part of the Country do you live in?

I live in Essex, England.

2)  How long have you been a Giants fan?

For about 15 years. Got a chance to see them for the first time at Wembley vs the Dolphins. Never been over to the 'States.

3)  What do you do for a living?

I am a mobile IT Security consultant.

4) Anything else you would like to mention about yourself?

Just to say that I'm really happy I've found a good community of fellow Giants fans. I'm very happy to be here!

Cheers

Dan

MightyGiants

Welcome aboard Dan, I think you will find we have a couple of other members from the UK as well.

Rich
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DanUK

terrymeisner

welcome aboard dan...lots of good people on the board from your side of the pond....go Giants!!!!!