News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

**Members Profiles**- Post a little about yourself (now with complete list)

Started by MightyGiants, August 29, 2007, 11:12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

Quote from: Bye_H8er on July 22, 2013, 08:31:35 PM
1) New York City (Bronx)

2) Around the time the Giants beat the Bills in the Superbowl

3) Frontdesk in a residential building (doorman)

4) Hispanic male

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Welcome aboard! :greetings:
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

COACHJIM

I live in south jersey

I am a 30 year Giants fan

I  am the Head of Security at a High school

I have been married to my Wife for 15 years

I have 3 Children age 28 22 and 14

I just got done with a year and 1/2 of Cancer treatment and would not wish that on anyone or there family's  and thank god i got through it with my loved ones at my side.
I am a Father of 4 and I have 5 Grandchildren been married for 22 years to the most amazing woman in the world and I am trying to kick my Cancers Ass.Long time Giants fan and 27 year sports official

giantsguy

Quote from: COACHJIM on August 07, 2013, 10:30:27 AM
I live in south jersey

I just got done with a year and 1/2 of Cancer treatment and would not wish that on anyone or there family's  and thank god i got through it with my loved ones at my side.

Jim, I am certainly glad [as I know we all are] to hear you got through it all.  All the best to you and your family.
Go Red, Grey and Blue !!

LennG

Jim

I remember you talking about your treatments last time you were on.

You are a long time member here. If there is anything we can ever do for you, from helping out to just an ear to listen, please do not hesitate to ask.

Glad to have you back.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

jimv

I echo what Lenny just said, Jim!!!  GREAT to have you back & glad it all went well!

MightyGiants

Quote from: COACHJIM on August 07, 2013, 10:30:27 AM
I live in south jersey

Jim,

It's great to have you back and it's great to hear you were successful in your fight. :ok:
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

scottishgiant

Just joined up, live in Edinburgh, Scotland

Loved the NFL since we had the Scottish Claymores in town in the mid 90's

Decided to follow the Giants since NYC is the only part of America I have been too (and why would anyone choose the Jets!)

Watch most Giants games at home (even primetime that don't start until 1:30 am!)

Hoping to actually make a game at The MetLife one day, or that the Giants make it back to London
Supporting Big Blue from Edinburgh

COACHJIM

Thanks everyone for your kind words it was a tough battle and I will continue to fight it ( I have maintenance  in October but then that should be it) my Cancer caused severe  Narapathy it is an infection of the nerve endings in your muscles  and caused very severe spasm's that had me in the hospital 8 times for 25 days between October and April. The reason they treated the cancer was to also treat the Narapathy  It worked because I refereed 25 basketball games this summer and fill great. All of your kind words mean a lot to me and I will always think of my fellow giants fans as Friends  Jim Eccles
I am a Father of 4 and I have 5 Grandchildren been married for 22 years to the most amazing woman in the world and I am trying to kick my Cancers Ass.Long time Giants fan and 27 year sports official

giantsguy

Quote from: scottishgiant on August 08, 2013, 09:42:06 AM
Just joined up, live in Edinburgh, Scotland

Loved the NFL since we had the Scottish Claymores in town in the mid 90's

Decided to follow the Giants since NYC is the only part of America I have been too (and why would anyone choose the Jets!)

Watch most Giants games at home (even primetime that don't start until 1:30 am!)

Hoping to actually make a game at The MetLife one day, or that the Giants make it back to London

Welcome Scottish...  glad to have you aboard. 
Go Red, Grey and Blue !!

moejoeblack

Hello all... just joined the message board I live in Fredericksburg Va.
Been a Giants fan since 85"
I've worked for Fedex for the past 16years
I'm married with children (2)
Was born in brooklyn lived in ny till 01" moved to Va a week before the towers fell....still hurts.

MightyGiants

Quote from: moejoeblack on October 13, 2013, 10:36:24 AM
Hello all... just joined the message board I live in Fredericksburg Va.
Been a Giants fan since 85"
I've worked for Fedex for the past 16years
I'm married with children (2)
Was born in brooklyn lived in ny till 01" moved to Va a week before the towers fell....still hurts.

Welcome to BBH! :greetings:
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Mr_Ed

Live in NYC (if anybody can suggest a good giants bar to watch the games I'm all ears). Giants fan since the 80s. Work in finance-ish.

Webster29

And a great big BBH WELCOME MR. ED    I think you will like it here.    Keep those posts a commin.

Jintsman74

I life in Southern part of NY State and I have been a Giants fan since I was 8 years old as I watched the Giants beat the Lions on Thanksgiving Day 1982. I am now 39 and I have been married for going on 7 years and I have a 5 year old daughter that I am grooming to be a Giants fan :ok: