News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Strands anyone?

Started by Ed Vette, March 11, 2024, 11:18:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

DaveBrown74

Strands #60
"What's my line?"
💡🔵💡🔵
🔵🟡🔵🔵
🔵

Ed Vette

Strands #61
"A shade envious?"
💡🔵🔵🔵
🔵🟡🔵🔵
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Strands #61
"A shade envious?"
🟡🔵🔵🔵
🔵🔵🔵

Ed Vette

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on May 03, 2024, 05:12:42 PMStrands #61
"A shade envious?"
🟡🔵🔵🔵
🔵🔵🔵
😮
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Strands #62
"The horror"
💡🔵💡🔵
💡🔵💡🟡
🔵🔵
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Strands #62
"The horror"
🔵🔵🟡🔵
🔵🔵

Ed Vette

Strands #63
"Tools for the job"
🔵🟡🔵🔵
🔵🔵🔵🔵
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Strands #63
"Tools for the job"
🔵🔵🔵🟡
🔵🔵🔵🔵

Ed Vette

Strands #64
"Signed, Sealed, Delivered"
💡🔵🔵💡
🔵💡🔵💡
🔵🔵🟡
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Strands #64
🔵🔵🔵🔵
🔵🔵🟡

Ed Vette

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on Today at 05:23:09 PMStrands #64
🔵🔵🔵🔵
🔵🔵🟡
You've gotten good at this. 👍
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Ed Vette on Today at 05:31:15 PMYou've gotten good at this. 👍

It's kind of an annoying game, but if I just keep looking for words and resist the temptation of using hints, eventually I find one that's part of the category, and then at that point you can look at the headline clue and the word you just stumbled upon and hopefully figure out the theme at that point. That's generally been how it's gone for me when I get it with no hints. It takes patience though and it gets a little tedious after a while sometimes.