News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Which of the 6 QBs do you see succeeed

Started by MightyGiants, April 25, 2024, 10:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

The ones in the best situations would be Williams but the Bears have been following finding ways to hurt themselves. Let's see how his projection will perform.

Daniels but Washington is a hapless organization who also kill themselves and their QBs. They had RG3 and Cousins. Somehow they will find a way to wind up with Sam Hartman as their starting QB.

Nix is in a good place with one of the all time best Head Coaches who will build a program around Nix. This might be the best opportunity.

McCarthy is also surrounded by outstanding talent. But another team that has never quite put it together.

Maye and Penix? I feel sad for them.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

katkavage

Quote from: Ed Vette on April 30, 2024, 07:20:48 AMThe ones in the best situations would be Williams but the Bears have been following finding ways to hurt themselves. Let's see how his projection will perform.

Daniels but Washington is a hapless organization who also kill themselves and their QBs. They had RG3 and Cousins. Somehow they will find a way to wind up with Sam Hartman as their starting QB.

Nix is in a good place with one of the all time best Head Coaches who will build a program around Nix. This might be the best opportunity.

McCarthy is also surrounded by outstanding talent. But another team that has never quite put it together.

Maye and Penix? I feel sad for them.
Penix got royally screwed. It's too bad. I think he would have done very well with the Vikings or Denver. I have no idea what the Pats are putting together in terms of coaching staffs. I do know the team is as bad as Carolina, so the situation will be similar for Maye as it was for Young.